Chapter 01

***

Bleau Margarette Robinson's Point of View

"ARE you okay Miss Robinson?"

I glanced at the Lady who sat beside me in this lavish car that drives towards the Academy.

She looks regal in her French-style puff sleeve black dress with, a pearl choker and wide-brimmed hat. May suot rin siyang sunglasses and black gloves channeling her inner Audrey Hepburn character. With a classic note of being an Evil Queen in the story of Snow White.

I nodded at her as I smiled a little.

She just scoffed at my reaction.

This lady is Cairo's sister. Though pretty she remained unmarried over the years.

Napaisip tuloy ako kung gaano kamiserable ang buhay ng pamilya ni Cairo na ayaw nilang dagdagan ng myembro ang angkan nila.

"All students reside in a certain area designed by the Academy to be habitable, though it's quite far from the academy itself, the area is safer and values privacy. You'll have your own room."

The lady said as she moved closer to me, her perfume lurking on my nose. It smelled of Ecuadorian Roses—definitely her signature scent, it was created by Le Monde Sur Mesure of the Perfumery Morreale Paris.

That perfume is customized and is not mass-produced, I have one for me as well though it took a lot of time before I had it as the perfumery is quite exclusive and yes, expensive.

"Oh, so I don't get to see you?"

She grabbed her bag and opened it before shifting her gaze towards me.

"No, it's not like I want to see you as well. Your allowances are just being sent through your card, I already gave you your cards right?"

"This?" Itinaas ko ang dalawang card na binigay niya noong nakaraang gabi sa akin.

I arrived a week before this day. The escape from that peninsula is quite exhausting. I had to board a tall ship that would bring me to the governor's island where a chopper awaited me. That chopper took me to the airport where a plane bound for the Philippines was waiting.

Cairo arranged everything thus they all think that I'm just in my boarding school in Boston right now. I quite worry about his condition though he said he'll manage. He's also going to leave the manor to look for Attorney Iglesias for my inheritance to be safeguarded.

"Yes, that, meals are free, kasama na 'yun sa binayaran sa tuition. You only get to go home during holidays. So you better be good while inside the Academy, kasi hindi rin kita makukuha doon agad agad."

"Okay."

"Another thing Miss Robinson, I heard that the academy expects students to be physically fit do you practice martial arts? Kung fu or Muay Thai perhaps?"

Nanliit ang mata ko sa kanya as my lips curled. I'm not really sure about that, I trained but that was years ago already.

"I know a little."

"Alright. Don't chicken out when you're being bullied, it's quite normal in your case right now."

"Really?

"Kakasabi ko lang di ba? Do I need to repeat my self?" Aniya saka umirap sa akin.

I was appalled. Why is she being a bitch. Cairo's too good to be her brother. It's unbelievable.

"I also heard that the school rarely accepts transferees but because you're an old student, the pioneering batch of the academy, you have been allowed."