Chapter 06

***

Bleau Margarette Robinson's Point of View

"RULES are Rules Mr Nobody. Dapat alam mo na 'yan. After all, you've been here for what? 4 years? Umulit ka hindi ba?"

Pumailanlang sa corridor ang malalakas na tawanan ng ilang mga estudyante. They seemed to enjoy what they're doing which is so oblivious to me. That's why I decided to follow the origin of their voices. It's already my second week in Andromeda and yes everyday is a struggle.

"Please—Please I regret fighting back. D-don't hurt me...Just let me go."

My feet brought me sa isang bakanteng lote which is I think hundreds of meters away from the Main Campus. May mga puno sa paligid blocking the view of anyone who decides to eavesdrop.

Masikip ang mga entrada pero dahil maliit ako nagawa kong makalusot, I'm now standing behind a gigantic tree which is not that accesible for others.

"Of course, I won't hurt you."

Nagitla ako sa nakita.

May isang lalaking nakaluhod sa gitna wala siyang mga pasa at sugat but he's crying. The Muscled Man is crying.

What the h*ck?

"Hurt is for unintentional naive acts. Only those who know the minimum of a seemingly important matter, acknowledge it as one, and yet leave it unresolved deserve to be hurt."

Tiningnan ko ang nagsasalita.

It's her.

Ang babaeng Green eyes na nakita ko sa parking lot. I can't remember her name but I definitely cannot forget how she looked at me that day. She is still with the feminine man and the kikay girl with chinky eyes she's always with. The two of them stood on each of her sides.

I felt the tension and the aura of not being welcomed—something I should not run across.

I stood up. Siguro ay aalis na lang ako, but I heard the cries went louder. The woman is not doing anything at all, she's just there. Standing and looking him, straight in the eye.

I am trying to read her and achieved nothing...she is just like me, except that she is strong and undeniably dominant.

I saw relief on the guy's face noong nagsimulang maglakad paalis ang babae. But not until pumasok sa eksena ang isa na namang babae.

It was her, the blue-eyed girl who called me useless yesterday. I already know that she's strong but now it's like she leveled up. Like the former, she too screams dominance in all of her glory.

"You don't deserve to be hurt Mr. Sophomore..." anito at naglagay ng isang mahabang kahoy sa harap ng lalaki.

She even sat down so their face would be leveled before kissing his cheek, she even swiped her tongue on his lips.

My forehead creased when the guy was just intently staring at the wood on his knees. Hindi niya hinahawakan man lang 'yun. He was just quivering while staring at it.

The girl stood up and walked away

"But you..you deserved to be punished." She added habang may nirorolyong matigas na vine sa kamay.

Kulay brown pwedeng gamiting whip, pwede ring pansakal. Her tone is dangerous now, wala na ang playful na aura.

"Please..." nagmaakaawa ang boses ng lalaki. But the girl did not care, she was just being powerful.

Its like she's challenging him for a duel. The wood looks like an arnis but longer, it has a fair complexion so parang kakakuha lang mula sa isang puno. Fresh at matigas ang katawan nito, kung matatamaan ka siguradong magmamarka.

"So to avoid unnecessary intrusion, pulutin mo na 'yan. We still have a fight."

Nakiusap pa ang lalaki but everyone's already anticipating their fight. To be exact—his punishment. And that quite bothers me.

Bakit siya paparusahan? Bakit estudyante ang magpaparusa? At bakit violence ang parusa hindi ba pwedeng community service?

Shouldn't they get to the Guidance Office first if ever he's done some violations of the law?

I was stunned. I didn't even know the rules and regulation of this school. Miss Valentine hasn't shared it with me, as well as Wolf.

"Please I do—"

"JUST PICK IT UP! For F*cking sake, don't waste my time. I still have classes to attend to" nanlilisik ang mata na sigaw ng babae. She's furious.

"Gosh simple lang naman ang laro natin eh, just hit me. Once. Just once and we'll let you go."

Hindi pa rin pinupulot ng lalaki ang kahoy, instead he started coming to her kneeling na siyang nagpainis sa babae. She's turning red now.

The poor guy just kept on crying while surveying his surroundings, wala namang nakikialam some students just dropped by and leave after. It's like it's normal for them.

"You're really testing my patience huh? I am giving you a fair fight." She said as if she was confirming it. Nanlilisik pa rin ang mga mata niya, parang mangangain anumang oras.

Sinenyasan niya ang isang lalaki sa gilid. Nakatalikod ito so I didn't bother taking a peek at his face.

"Call all the Alphas!"

Alpha? Wolf's an alpha. Hindi kaya Alpha rin ang mga 'to? I surveyed the girl I saw in the parking lot then the girl who held the vine. They seem tough and dangerous. Perils are written in their eyes. Power.

Unti unting hinawakan ng lalaki ang kahoy. He stands up quivering.

Ngumisi ang babae "Good choice. Dahil ayokong lumaban sa mga pathetic nang hindi patas."

Pumwesto ang babae at hinawakan ang vine. Pinadaan niya ang daliri sa kahabaan nito. Now, how is she going to use that one?

Nagsimula silang maglaban. Unang sumugod ang lalaki he's using the wood as his sword. He started slashing it pinupuntirya ang limbs at ulo ng babae but the girl easily dodge his attacks. Ginagamit nito na pansalag ang vine na maikli na ngayon. Hinahawakan niya sa magkabilang dulo, I didn't know how she cut that short.

The girl's still wearing our uniform, yung skirt, pero confident na nakikipaglaban. She even used her legs para sipain ang lalaki noong mahagip ng vine niya ang pinanghahampas nitong kahoy.

Now the guy's meters away from her. Hinihingal at pinagpapawisan. He's been beaten to te core and he's tired I know, kita sa mukha niya. May dumi ng sapatos ang kanang bahagi ng dibdib. Halatang napuruhan.

The girl started advancing again. Hawak pa rin ang vine, only this time she doesn't held it both sides. Maikli na ito, nakahilera sa lupa ang ilang karugtong na naputol. The woman held the vine on her hand tighter—kaliwete ito.

She made it look like she was just holding a laso while walking towards the guy.

Naawa ako sa lalaki noong magsimulang umatake ng bugbog ang babae, although he can still defend, the girl's eyes are fast enough to hit him without him hitting her back.

She alternately whipped him with the vine and kicked him after. Her concentration is something to be scared of. She hits accurately on the guy's weakest points which have caused him to kneel in the end.

Ni hindi pinagpapawisan ang babae. Naagaw na rin niya ngayon ang sanga ng kahoy na pinangsasalag ng lalaki kanina. Her advances were quick, like she's doing Taekwondo, Judo and Karate at the same time.

"Wear your shield and you'll be safe. Forget thy thing and face this—"

"NOO!!!"

Nabitin sa ere ang Sanga na ihahampas sana ng babae sa lalaki. The guy's stopped crying. He's now facing me with a worried look kahit siya itong mas kawawa.

In just less than a minute namalayan ko na lang na kinakaladkad na ako ng dalawang lalaki.

The close-to-impossible-to-access entrance from my spot was relentlessly shoved to the sides by the men.

They made me kneel sa harap ng babae. I was hurt when they shoved me to the ground, nagasgas yata ang tuhod ko.

Now this is how it feels to be powerless.