Chapter 05

***

Bleau Margarette Robinson's Point of View

CONFUSION flooded my eyes as I paused a little, Privo stopped as well as he looked at me,

"What's that?"

"It's a part of the Academy where the training fields and Headquarters of the Packs are located," nagagalak na sabi ni Gayla.

She was beaming with pride as she giggled a little.

"Each Pack has its own building, there were six packs long ago, but now it was just down to five," she added as she kept on rotating while picking flowers from the garden on the sides. The biodiversity inside the academy is rich and expensive.

But then again, remembering the halls we entered earlier and the lines of cars flooding the not-so-humbled parking lot, it only takes a hypocrite to even say that this school doesn't scream wealth.

It seems to me that this institution is practically promoting elitism, hindi naman ito ganito kagara noon.

"The Main Headquarters for the School Administrators and the Main Stadium for Big Events are also in The Great Plains. Every building has an indoor swimming pool, gymnasium, basketball court, studio, and clinic. Mayroon ding mga tulugan at kitchen."

My mouth formed an O as Gayla narrated such things, Privo is just being nonchalant on the sides. He keeps on picking flowers and giving it to Gayla na nilalagay naman nito sa tenga. He gave me one as well too.

"What happened to the sixth Pack?" I asked them, still being curious.

Pero nginitian lang ako ni Gayla at nagpatuloy sa pagkwento sa ibang bagay,

"Sa Andromeda Main Campus nakatirik ang lahat ng buldings for Regular Classes pati na rin ang Opisina ng Faculty. Dito naman sa The Great Plains ang para sa Physical Training at Extra-correcular Activities. We really hope that you'll enjoy your stay as a Crusher Bleau, not that makakalipat ka."

"I cannot change Packs? Really? Why So?" Gayla chuckled at my remarks, napailing naman si Privo.

"It's just the rules, plus this school glorifies uniformity and order. Ang gulo pag panay lipat ng pack ang mga students. You know you cannot establish relations."

I nodded. I did agree with what she said, it's hard to establish relationships when you people don't get to be together for a long time. Parang kami lang ni Wolf ngayon, nakakaoff, he seems different really, siguro dahil matagal kaming nawalay sa isa't isa.

"Puntahan mo si Wolf pagdating natin sa Headquarters. Siya ang bahala sayo." Tumango ako kay Gayla kasabay noon ang paglampas namin sa gate ng The Great Plains.

The gate was huge. The area inside was even larger and expensive. Well, being in expensive halls doesn't usually surprise me, but the environment Andromeda has made for its students is astonishing.

The architecture has Mesopotamian and Ancient Greek features. There were Corinthian Columns everywhere and also Pebble Mosaic Floors. Although some floors are made of marble. The walls have also images of Lions and Dragons. I stared at the building several meters away from us.

"That's the main headquarters." ani Privo

Napatanga ako.

"It's beautiful," I muttered lowly as my eyes scanned the whole structure. It was very historic like they are recreating the infamous Hanging Gardens of Babylon. Ang daming puno, it must have been a struggle patiently waiting for those to grow.

I shifted my gaze. Natanaw ko agad sa malayo ang Electryon Headquarters. The name's been carved in an Airforce Blue Color.

Gaya ng inaasahan ko, malaki nga. 9-storey building pero kakaunti ang glass walled na floor. May malalaking Acacia malapit dito, pwedeng magsilbing parking area sa mga motorbike ang shade nito. This one boasts of Modern Architecture.

Andromeda And Her Secretsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें