Chapter 02

***

Bleau Margarette Robinson's Point of View

IBA'T ibang mukha ang bumulaga sa akin noong nakapasok na kami ni Fritz sa gate. Various faces with distinct features.

"Wow," I muttered out of the blue as I stared at the diversity of the population. There were redheads, blondes, and brunettes. Kakaunti ang mga estudyanteng moreno at may mga itim na buhok.

I guess their only common denominator is that they all looked pretty and regal and that they seemed surprised with seeing me with Fritz or maybe just by seeing me at all.

"Diverse right?'

I nodded

"Yeah,"

I also think that they all came from wealthy families. It's not once that I saw luxury brands flooding the area. There were classic bags like Louis Vuitton Capucines, Trendy from Chanel, Bottega Veneta, and lots of others.

Napatingin ako sa braso ni Fritz, I traced it from her elbow down to her wrist. Sumisilip doon ang isang mamahaling relo. The design is very familiar, I think it was crafted by F.P. Journe.

"I need to go Bleau, get to the office right away,"

Fritz told me as we got to a certain corridor, she added that she has something important to do, I just waved at her as I saw her turned her way.

I started looking for Wolf immediately. It is not hard for me to locate Wolf, palagi ko siyang nahahanap even if we're in a sea of strangers.

Habang naglalakad I sensed that someone is following me kaya binilisan ko ang paghakbang. Noong dumating ako sa isang intersection dumoble ang kaba ko at hindi ko alam kung bakit.

Maya't maya rin akong napapatingin sa paligid. Some of the students stared back but none of them moved kaya hindi ko alam kung sino ang sumusunod sa akin. Hanggang sa nakita ko si Wolf.

He was in the middle of the crowd, sorrounded by guys who I think were his friends.

"Wolf" Napalingon siya. Bahagyang nakaawang ang bibig niya. Nagngisian naman ang mga kaibigan niya, he dismissed them.

I was so excited upon meeting him so I ran towards him, so did he iyun nga lang, I wasn't able to get to him because before I could even, I was already shoved down to the ground by the group of students.

Everything went fast and surreal, the group of girls immediately went to me as soon as my back hit the ground. Yung isa papaibabaw sana sa akin but per reflexes I punched her face so she became shock a bit. Bahagya ring natigilan ang ibang mga kasamahan niya.

"Get off of me" I muttered with a slightly loud voice but they refused to back down

One of the girls allies' slapped me, bumaling ang mukha ko pakanan. She was about to grab my hair pero hinampas ko ang leeg niya kaya naout of balance siya bago ako bumangon.

Hinawakan ng isa pa yung paa ko but I kicked her hand, sakto pang sumalubong ang nakahigh five niyang kamay sa sapatos ko kaya nainjure ang isang daliri niya.

"Aww!" She grunted

I was slightly nervous. I never meant to harm her, that was self-defense, I fought them still. I never remember Andromeda being this violent.

I immediately recalled what Lady Mauris told me in the car.

I think these girls are abusing what they learned so I ran toward them while they were still sitting on the ground, grabbed one of their bags and I shoved it to one of the girl's faces. Kumalat ang dugo mula sa ilong ng isang babae kaya napahiyaw na naman sila.