The Big Fight

Chapter Five- Carters wrath. I hop you like it...But we'll see..Won't we? *Evil creepy face*..

Apov: Sadie winced. "Well?" Carter demanded. Sadie folded her arms. (You know what's coming...). Carter muttered something and then they both started yelling.

I wanted to sneak off slowly behind them and hope they didn't notice. But no such luck- Carter saw me and said- or rather screamed- "What is he doing here?" He glared at me, like this was all my fault. " Carter-" Sadie tried, but he wouldn't let her even so much as get a word in edgewise. " Carter!" No answer; He just wouldn't shut up!

"Carter!" What?" he said, sounding exasperated. Carter stopped. "Shut up!" Carter shut up. Sadie opened her mouth, then closed it. She turned to me. " Wanna tell him?" She asked sweetly. I shook my head. No way1 " No way!" I said. "Uh,see, carter, I- Uh...He- Yeah,wanna tell him? Pwease?" I sighed. " Together." I said.

She nodded. "'I" " Asked" " Sadie'' ''To'' ''Be My'' ''Girlfriend'' ''And'' ''I...Said yes..?" Silence. Carter narrowed his eyes at us. "What? You said what?" "I, uh, said yes?" Sadie sounded nervous. I knew I was. Carter said, " Sadie! You- Can't- Be- With- Him- He's- A- God- You're- A -Mortal-He'll- Just- Break- Your- Heart- And- Hurt- You!- I- Don't- Care- What- You- Think- Or- Say- He'll- Just- Hurt- You!- You.- Can't.- Be.- With.- Him." He finished, saying all this in one single breath. He started going on about how I was evil, was going to break her heart and would leave heart, crying, hurt, lonely, and lying on the ground and I was getting madder at every word. He would've gone on, but Sadie screamed. "Carter!" She screamed. "What?" He sounded kinda scared now. "You. Can't. Stop. Me. From. Loving. Anubis. So. Shut. UP!" She said this in a rapid speech.

Meanwhile, Carter wiped his eye and said in a small voice," You spit on me.." It took took a lot of willpower not to burst out laughing and a lot for Sadie not to attack him. Seriously, doesn't he ever learn? Sadie glared at him. "Shut. Up." Carter sighed. "I still hate him-" He pointed at me. "But we'll talk about this tomorrow. Come on." He tried to pull Sadie away from me, glaring. Sadie, however, stood her ground and pulled her arm back. "Come ON!" Carter said impatiently. "No, go on." She said. "No way! You think I'm going to leave you here, alone, with him? He might hurt you!" "No. I. Won't. But. If. You. Don't. Shut. Up. I'll. Hurt. YOU" I said angrily. "Oh, shut it!" Carter kicked me. I stepped forward, but Sadie held me back.

"Anubis." She said softly. I loved hearing her say that. My name. "I can handle it. He may be a jerk-" She glared at him. " But I can handle him. I'm his Sister, remember? Please?" She turned to Carter. I still wanted to punch him, though. "Carter, if you don't go in right. now, you'll have to see us kiss. Eww, remember?" She leaned in and kissed me. I melted. Sorta. She pulled away after Carter said, "Eww! Ok, Ok, I'm gone!" He went in.

Sadie pulled away and smiled. "See?" "Yeah, you were right." I hugged her. She laughed. "I know." I rolled my eyes. "I'd better be going. I Love You! Bye!" We both leaned in for one more kiss. Our lips touched. I smiled. Slowly, she pulled away, my hand in hers. She slowly started walking away, backwards, our hands pulling apart. Soon, only our fingertips were touching. "Bye. I love you." And she melted away...Ok, she went into the house, but still...*Cue soft, slow, creepy dark voice*...She melted away..

Ok, review! Please!