Get A Room!

Anubis Pov:

I ran down the hall to find Sadie. I checked her room, the kitchen and the living room and everywhere else, but couldn't find her. I asked several initiates where she was. No one knew, but Julian, who was fifteen or sixteen, I think, pointed towards the kitchen. "I looked there." I protested. He shrugged. Then, I realized something. I hadn't checked the backyard. Of course.

I headed for there. I walked through the kitchen and to the back door. I opened it, after glancing out. Sadie was sitting there, her head down. She was sitting on the small fountain we had in there . I walked over and sat down next to her.I put my hand around her waist. You could tell she was crying. Hard. I really expected her to pull away and run. She surprised me, by leaning on me, putting her arms around me, head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight.

She cried into my chest and I just held her. After awhile, I said: "I never knew you felt this way. No one did." "That's because no one was supposed to know." She said, her voice muffled through my shirt. I sighed. "Sadie, you can't keep everything to yourself." I told her. "Yes I can." She insisted. I rolled my eyes. "Well, you know you can tel me anything, right?" I asked softly. She hesitated. "I suppose." She finally whispered. I shook head. "I mean that, Sadie." I told her. She raised her head and smiled.

"Thanks." She said. I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Feeling better?" I asked. "Almost." She answered. "There's one thing I still need." I looked at her. "And what's that?" I whispered. She leaned forward. "This." She whispered softly. And the space between our lips closed. It was amazing and blissful. Her lips were so soft.

We broke apart. I looked at her. "You're beautiful." I told her. She smiled and blushed, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear. "If you say so." She said. "I do." I stood up and offered my hand to her. She took it. We walked back to the house, her head on my shoulder.

SPov:

I felt so happy. He can make me feel like the happiest girl in the world by just being there. How? How does he do that to me? You got my heart, don't know how you did it. Ari's song. We walked into the house. The kitchen was empty. We sat down at the table and I said "I don't know how you do it." Anubis looked at me. "What?" He asked, confused.

"When I'm around you, I just feel so happy. It could be the worst day ever, and if you walked into the room I was in, I would lite pup immediately. You're my world. I couldn't live without you. I Love You." I said.

Anubis looked right into my eyes. "I feel the same way. You are My. Whole. World." He said. I blushed. Anubis pulled me close until I was practically on his lap. We both leaned forward and our lips met, tenderly.

I put my arms around his neck and and he pulled me closer to him, his hands on my waist. Suddenly, we heard a cough. We pulled apart, blushing like crazy. There stood Carter, Jaz, Zia, Walt, Felix, Julian, Alyssa and Cleo. Carter was glaring at Anubis. Jaz, Zia, Alyssa and Cleo were smiling, Walt, Julian and Felix looking uncomfortable. Jaz walked over.

"When I said to make her feel better, I didn't mean make out in plain sight in the kitchen." She told him, smiling. Everyone laughed. "get a room!" Felix shouted. Everyone laughed again. "Really?" Carter asked. "Carter." Zia said softly, putting her hand on Carter's arm. Carter sighed. I looked at him. "'C'mon. We need to talk." I said, pulling him out of the room.

We walked up to my room and sat on my bed. "Carter." I said. He looked at me. "Carter, I know you hate Anubis, but I love him, and I need you to respect that, because whether you approve or not, I'm going to date him.

Carter looked at me and sighed. "I know. And I'm sorry. I'll try to tolerate him. I promise." I looked at him, then flung my arms around him. "Thank you." I whispered. Her smiled. We talked for a bit longer. I explained how I loved Anubis and he was my world. Eventually, we went back downstairs.