Untitled Part 13

I just realized I posted chapter thirteen but never posted part two of chapter twelve, and I am so sorry! Oh, wait, let me start over, back up-

*Crawls out from under small rock* Uh, hey, guys! Remember me?Very annoying girl who writes this amazing story, never updates, and talks WAYYY too much? No? Okay, um, very annoying girl who just writes this story, never updates, and talks WAYYYY too much? Yeah? Okay. First pf all, please don't kill me. I mean, if you kill me who will write this story?

Exactly. So: news...at the end. ;)

"What? I just woke up and heard music so I came to check on you," I answered.

She rolled her eyes. "What, you thought one of my posters was gonna come to life and kill me?" she asked sarcastically.

I smiled, looking at her Adele poster. "Well, Adele does look like she could kill," I commented.

She laughed, and I noticed how her smile lit up her whole face. "Whatever. C'mon, I'm hungry."

Before she could protest, I bent down and scooped her up bridal style, running downstairs as Sadie kicked and punched, saying, "Hey! Anubis, put- me- down! Haha, don't! NO! Down, dog!"

We reached the living room. Julius, Jaz, Ruby, Amos, Carter, Zia, and the other initiates were there, including Walt. They looked up, smirking as we entered. Sadie was trying to tell me to "Put me down before I personally kill you!"

However, it didn't work, mostly because she was too busy laughing way too hard to make it sound and have a serious face. "Down? Okay!"

I dropped her onto a couch. She shrieked, but before she could get up I started tickling her. She started giggling. She never giggles!

"Anubis!" she protested.

"I'll stop if you say I'm the bestest boyfriend ever," I told her.

"I'm the...bestest...boyfriend ever!"

"Oh, very funny," I said as everyone else laughed. "Sadie, say, 'You're the bestest boyfriend ever."'

"You're the...best-bestest boyfriend ever," she gasped out. I stopped tickling her. Sighing, she got up. Everyone was still laughing.

Leaning closer, she said, "You are SO the best boyfriend ever- NOT!"

She pulled away and stalked off towards the kitchen. This only made people laugh more. Halfway through, she stopped to glare at us.

"Stop. Laughing," she said in that deadly voice of hers. They all shut up. Instantly. I smiled. Gotta love Sadie!

Jaz, Alyssa, Cleo and Chloe followed Sadie. After a few minutes of talking to Julius, who wanted to know if I would wear something other then black (to which I said NO) I went in the kitchen too. Sadie was talking about annoying but incredibly hot boys. I snuck up behind her, shaking my head at the others, one finger on my lips. I wrapped my arms around Sadie's waist and she jumped slightly, then relaxed in my arms. She continued talking.

"Anubis is so hot! But annoying!" she complained, and paused.

"I muttered in her ear, smirking, "What was that?"

"Shut up," was the only reply I got.

Okay, news. Well, this story is ending. But WAIT! Never fear, awesome-girl-who-never-updates-is-here! I will be doing a sequel, if not because you guys like it, but for my BFFFL, Rough Fang (who is not on FF), who graciously actually likes or pretends to like this story for me! I mean, if you guys hated this, I'd still do the sequel...

If that makes any sense. (Most of what I say doesn't, soo...)

Chapter twelve comes right after this, okay? I got no reviews for that one! :(

I know you guys waited so long, and only got this, but...

Please don't kill me, and update! (Because if you want chapter fourteen- which is actually halfway typed up!- you'll review.

Okay?

Okay.

(Oh gods, TFIOS...that made me cry.)

'Lindsey!

P.S. I AM SO SORRY!