Untitled Part 9

I hope you like this chapter! It's a personal fave!

Also, the new cover was made by Serapivia! Thank you for making me the cover!

Chapter Ten:

Sadie Pov:

7:30 PM:

I heard a knock on the door. I snapped awake, out of my half awake, half asleep dream. I had been thinking about how Anubis had said 'I love you' last-er, earlier. It was only seven thirty. Wow, we had slept long. It was eight when I woke up today. Anyway, I said, "Who is it?"

Jaz and Walt's voices rang out: "Coming to get you." (Jaz). "Yeah." (Walt's (quiet.))

At the sound of Walt's voice, I flinched. Sitting up, I noticed Anubis was awake. "Come in!" I said. Jaz came in and said, "Dinner's ready. Also, your Dad looks pretty..." she trailed off. "Mad? Upset?" Walt and I suggested. She nodded. "Why?" she asked. I shook my head. "Tell you later." I muttered. "Uh...okay." she answered.

Walt looked pretty uncomfortable. Especially since Anubis and I were in the same bed, and had been sleeping.

"Sorry to wake you," Jaz said. "It's okay. Let's go."

Jaz and I walked down to the kitchen, Anubis behind me, Walt behind Anubis. As I walked into the kitchen, I noticed Dad staring at us. I had taken Anubis' hand. I stared at him defiantly. He started to get up but Mom grabbed him and pulled him down. Wait..grabbed? Pulled? She was solid! She smiled at me, even more at Anubis.

I sat next to Anubis and Mom came to sit by me, on the other side. "Sadie." She hugged me tight. "Mom!" I said back. "How are you solid?"

Mum laughed. "I'll tell you later. Now, how about we eat?" She suggested.

Everyone agreed and dug in. "So," I said between mouthfuls. "Why are you here?" I asked Mum. She laughed. "What, I can't miss my daughter? I can't just come to visit? There has to be a reason?" She asked, smiling. I smiled back.

Anubis Pov:

"Of course not. I was just wondering," I said. "Hey, Sadie! Can I talk to you?" Cleo, one seat away, asked.

She glanced at me. "We want to talk to you." Cleo gestured to Alyssa, a girl I didn't know, and herself. "Um...sure," Sadie answered.

Cleo moved over. "Here, sit here!" She said. Pointing to the seat next to me. Sadie grinned and sat. She turned away from me, but one hand reached towards mine under the table. I noticed Julius was still glaring.

10 minutes later:

Apparently he couldn't stand it. Julius threw down his napkin.

He stood up and snarled, "Sadie, I thought I told you to stay away from him!" Sadie had been leaning on me. Sadie looked at him. "You did," She answered cheerfully.

Julius glared. "Then why are you still with him?" He asked. Sadie finally stood up and opened her mouth, but I put my hand over it.

"Juli-uh, Osiris...sir," I began. He looked at me. "Sir, I love your daughter. Why are you so mad?" I asked.

"That's not the point!" He marched over and yanked Sadie away from me. "Hey!" She protested.

Julius ignored her. But I was mad now. No one touched or hurt Sadie. Not my Sadie. I marched over to him.

"Don't grab her like that," I said. I reached over and took Sadie's hand, who had broken free of her Dad's grip. She looked at him.

"Dad, I love Anubis. Did you hear? I love him. You can't change that. Nobody can. And never will." She cracked a smile. "Not even Nobody could keep us apart." We stared. "What?" I asked. She shook her head. "Inside joke."

"Anyway-" Before she say more, I interrupted.

"I love her, Julius, and that will never change. Ever. I would do anything for her. I'd give up my life for her, if it meant saving her. Anything. I'd give up my power and live as a mortal for her. For her. That's how much I love her."

I could feel Sadie's eyes on me. And everyone else's. Sadie touched my arm. "You'd do that for me?" She asked softly.

I looked at her. "Yeah. I love you, Sades. And there's nothing I wouldn't do for you." I told her truthfully. She blushed.

Slowly, Julius sat. At last, he nodded, turned and walked away. I put my arm around Sadie. She smiled. I hugged her, Pulling away and kissing her.

Everyone cheered, and I realized how much they wanted us to be together-even Walt. He came up and smiled at us.

"I'm happy for you, Sadie. I really am." Sadie looked very touched, she was so happy. "Thanks," She whispered, hugging Walt and kissing him on the cheek.

He smiled, blushed and walked away. Before leaving, he paused and said, "Oh, and I, uh...kinda like Jaz."

He was overheard by Julian and Max, though, who said together, "She's MINE!" And they began arguing and chasing each other. I shook my head. Sadie smiled. "I knew it!" she said happily.

We walked over to one of the many couches, rejoicing over the fact that we were still together, we were both alive, and neither of us were in any danger of being killed. Well, unless you count enemies , and I'm immortal...

I wouldn't have left her anyway, though. Sadie, leaning on me, lifted her head slightly. "Anubis?" "Yeah?" "I love you." I smiled and leaned back, slowly falling asleep.

"I love you too."

Okay, guys! This is the next chapter. I hope you like it, it took a while to write. PLEASE review! Please Note: I have the next two chapters and a tiny bit of Thirteen done. So I WILL try to update really soon. Chapter twelve is my fave so far, I've been waiting to use the idea in Ch. Twelve- It was originally planned for Ten, but, ya'know, change of plans, mistakes, etc, happens, so..(but at least I made this chapter 1000 words! 1033 words!)