Just Another Sanubis Love Story!

Hey guys! Ok, the beginning of this story might be a little like my Just Another Sanubis Love story.

But please read anyway! It's only the first part of chapter one that's a little like it. Here it is:

No One's Pov: (Narranators)

Sadie Ruby Kane slowly trudged up the road. Soon, it would be dark.

Sadie's Pov:

I walked along the dusty dirt road, heading towards who knows where. I'd just had a big fight with Carter over something VERY stupid, and took a walk to escape. I needed a break. From life. So many things were wrong.

Like Carter and I, the house was a wreck, enemies, Drew Tanaka, life, and so little things were right...Like Walt, Anubis, Jaz, Zia, my friends, school (well, school wasn't perfect, but...Ok, most of school was bad too. Ugh. Plus, I had to tell Carter...) Walt, Anubis, Zia..Did I mention Walt?

Dusk fell. It was around ten of eleven at night, I think. Yeah, I know. It's that late and Dusk is falling..Weird. Soon it would be completely dark. But I kept walking. It was very dark by now.

(Wow, focusing way too much on dark..Huh. Sorry!) I sighed and turned around. I screamed and jumped.

Chapter Two: A Fright.

After all that had happened today, I was not expecting what I saw. Walt looked surprised.

"Whoa, Sadie, calm down!" I tried to keep my voice level, but I was shaking. "I-I'm sorry, W-Walt. I-I just wa-wasn't expecting someone to be there!"

He chuckled. "Oh, well, sorry I scared you." "You didn't scare me."

I folded my arms. "You startled me, that's all." He laughed. "If you say so." "I do!"

He just smiled. "Come on, I saw you had a- uh, an argument with Carter and came to make sure you were Ok. And, uh..." He suddenly looked a bit tense.

"Jaz, Zia, and Alyssa told me about what part of your fight was about, and, uh.." He looked at me.

I sighed. "It's not you, it's Anubis." I sighed again. "What about him?"

"Well, uh, Carter never liked Anubis- Oh, who am I kidding, he hates Anubis- Sorry-, but he always hoped I would be with you, and forget about him. He doesn't care if I'm dating you, but he does care if I'm... also with Anubis." I finished quietly.

Walt was silent. "Oh. I see. Well, and what did you tell him?" "I yelled at him, which I prob-ably shouldn't have done." Walt laughed. "Ya think? Oh well." "Yeah, well, I'm starting to think that was a bad idea!"

Yeah..." We were silent. Walt looked at me. "What's wrong?" He instantly said. I hesitated. I had tears in my eyes. "Nothing." I instantly said. "I'm fine." He studied me.

Walt's Pov:

Well, she certainly didn't look fine. Then she did something that really surprised me: She blinked back tears and held out her arms. I stepped forward and hugged her.

"It's just that-Just that-I.." She burst into tears and started crying all over again. Do something! Anubis said in my head.

 Shut up! I'm holding her, aren't I? I thought back, annoyed. He was silent. Stupid god! Hey! I can hear your thoughts, you know! Oh, I know! Shut up! Oh well! Blah blah blah..We both started arguing again.

Sadie sighed, jolting us, the Arguing One's, back to reality."Come on, let's go home." "Ok." I said. I slipped my arm around her waist. Yesterday, we had won the war. We had finally gotten together.

We danced, we kissed. She kissed me. Finally! Anyway, she hadn't said a word to me all day long. I didn't get to see her at all, except for a quick gimps of her with her friends. I was worried she was mad at me.

I expected her to pull away. Instead, she pulled me closer and rested her head on my shoulder as we walked. I was surprised, but of course, didn't complain. After a while we arrived at Brooklyn house. I stopped.