Chapter 29

His eyes had darkened as they drank in every single inch of my body that was visible to his eyes. I felt very self-conscious, but I remained still. I wanted this, I needed it.

For years, I had hated my body because of one man. I had just felt like a piece of meet when I was with David, and after that, like a piece of log. I had felt dead for years.

Oliver had been awakening my womanhood, and I loved how he made me feel. About him and about myself. So when his dark gaze had filled with desire by just looking at me, it helped me boost a little bit of my confidence.

By now, I was feeling drunk on desire, and I wanted to see how much I could affect him.

With trembling fingers, I reached behind me and unhooked my bra letting it slide off my shoulders and fall on the floor next to my dress and watched nervously as his eyes slowly lifted to my breasts which instantly perked up as it felt his hot gaze on it.

"You're so beautiful, you know that." He said in a hoarse voice, filling me with wonder, and then he finally closed the gap between us.
.........

"Babe, you ok?" Oliver asked.

Silence.

"Ashley." He said, a little louder this time.

"Huh?" I asked, snapping out of my reverie and looking at him.

It was evening now, and we were in his car, on our way back from work. We had been silent the whole ride, lost in our own world - at least I had been.

"You ok?" He asked me sweetly, making me blush.

"Mmmhmm," I mumbled, distracted again, but this time with the real him.

I'm not going to lie, I had been daydreaming about him before. He was right here, but I was thinking of this afternoon. I was thinking of all the things he did to me when I finally dropped my clothes and stood there naked in front of him except for my panties.

I was thinking of all the positions and places we did it in. The desk, sofa, even up against the glass window behind his desk. I blushed some more thinking how I was pressed up against it as he fucked me from behind. Anyone could have seen us from outside! Not that there were any buildings that were facing us. But still, it's possible.

My eyes strayed to his strong arms that had been carrying me while he was buried deep inside me. And those long slim fingers that had explored every inch of me. I bit my lip, my fingers curling on the skirt of my dress, clutching it tight as my mind wondered back to those feelings it was capable of evoking inside of me.

He had told me I was beautiful, and that had surprised me a lot. I had never felt I was beautiful. Especially around the glittery socialites that had paraded around in the endless parties that I had had to attend back when I was married and I especially couldn't imagine this godlike male sitting next to me could ever think I was beautiful, but not only did he say it, he had made me feel it with the way he had worshiped my body this afternoon.

"Babe, can you stop looking at me, please?" He requested.

"Why?" I asked, snapping out of my thoughts, feeling hurt. Then, I blushed as I heard myself. I lowered my gaze, immediately feeling embarrassed.

"Hey," he said, reaching over to lift my chin and make me meet his eyes for a second before he returned his gaze to the road.

"Don't get me wrong, I love the way you look at me. It's just that it gets me distracted. I don't mind the distraction while I'm at work, but I don't want to cause a pile up on the road, that's all." He said, giving me a crooked grin, making me blush all over again.