one

It was the most anticipated night for any street racer in the region, the Voltron Street Racing Event was all any gang member could talk about. All the best street racers were there, showing off their newest and fastest cars. The most well known mechanics and engineers were also there, fixing up cars and representing their racers. Hundreds of beautiful women showed up to support and cheer for the racers, but there was one man in particular that the ladies were really there to see.

Lance McClain. He is one of the only people to be upholding a two-timing career of both legal auto racing and street racing, as no one has ever been able to successfully prove his identity within the illegal side due to him using a pseudonym 'blue' and wearing a mask. He is a racer for the Altea Street Race Gang, and has a career as a racer and model for the VLD auto racing. He was one of the most well known in not only the region, but the country too. His looks, although one of the main reasons he was known for, definitely weren't the only famous attribute. He has won multiple races against the most skilled racers in the world, in both his professional career and street racing, he has his own clothing line, is one of the most sponsored racers in the region, and has the most well known mechanics on his Altea team. Not only that, but he's also close friends with the daughter of the creator of the biggest fashion line in the country who is also Lance's biggest sponsor within his professional side.

As well as being known for his individual attributes, Lance, while using his pseudonym, is also known for his specifically targeted rivalry with a racer in the Galra Street Rance Gang. They have been rivals for as long as anyone could remember. Any time those two were on the same track, everyone knew that was going to be the most entertaining race ever. The skills those two posses are otherworldly, but whenever they had to use those skills against each other, it was like nothing else mattered to them except out doing one another. No one ever complained about their bickering though, as it made for one hell of a show, and it usually meant that they would be bringing their A-game to the street.

Keith Kogane. He was the first ever racer who managed to beat all the levels on the hardest race simulator with absolute ease and precision. He had been offered places on some of the best auto race teams all over the world, being the first to ever turn down that many offers. His loyalty lied with VLD auto racing, as he also used to have a career there that he cherished more than anything, but he flunked out when he suddenly got into street racing and gangs with no explanation, leaving millions of people around the world shocked and confused. However, majority of his fans still support him in his illegal choice of street racing. He was, and still is, widely known as the racer with the smoothest turns, and he also now holds a high reputation for the amount of times he has managed to run away from the police since flunking out of his professional career. He used to be one of the most wanted people in the country as he took part in the biggest drug dealing operation in the region, until they got busted. Now he lives his life dodging the police and holding up his reputation with street racing, showing up for events before vanishing completely, only to be seen again at the next race.