Chapter 4

Johanna Mason Pov

It was time for the day we all dreaded. All mentors crowded around in the watch room - all besides the career tribute victors held their breaths as the games began. Everyone but the woman in blue was here. I walked over to Finnick who watched carefully. "Where's Bluey?" I ask. "Bluey? You mean Y/n? She's probably distracting herself in the music studio that's just down the hall" he replies.

His eyes follow mine as I look towards the door. "Maybe take these with you. I know she won't let you anywhere near her as she plays if you don't have these" Finnick hands me a pack of strawberry mints. I lift my brow in a confused look as he chuckled. "Don't act stupid lumber girl. If you want to be the person my sister desperately carries a conversation with then go" the green eyed fool ushers me.

I hesitantly go with the mints he gave me. When I reached the door I could hear the sound of a piano playing. It wasn't too slow to be described as fucking depressing but it wasn't too fast to be the next walking on sunshine cover. It was smooth, graceful, and eerie. Soon a voice followed behind.

"In this arena I only think of you - in this pain I only feel you..." then it stopped. A frustrated groan erupted from inside. For a second I felt myself second guess coming here until I heard "Ugh, Finnick was supposed to bring me my mints". I opened the door. "Finnick told me to bring you these. He said that you might need a top up" I joked.

She pops her head up from behind the piano and gets up from her seat with her book - crossing out a few things while walking towards me. She holds her hand out with her eyes glued to whatever she scribbled down. I scoff. "Yeah, maybe you don't deserve a top up" I mock. The speed of her attention was faster than a cheetah hunting its prey.

I laugh at the doe-like look in her eyes. She looks so lost it's cute and funny. It's even more funnier, due to the fact that her hand is still held out. She doesn't say anything with her mouth open. "You might want to close your mouth. You won't know what sort of insects might fly in" I taunt and burst out cackling by how quickly her mouth closes. She gives me a look that I can't put my finger on.

"Who are you, again?" she asks with a genuine tone that makes my blood boil. She has got to be kidding me? How can she not remember who I am? Did she not recognize my face? I fucking saved her ass in the elevator a week ago. "You are an up-right brat" I blurt out without thinking. She snatches the mints out of my hand and flicks her hair in my face with a huff.

She returns to her piano and continues to scribble stuff down in her music notes. "You're a bitch. You're an actual stuck up bitch" I curse her with my words and follow her. She ignores me, so I take her notes and rip it to shreds in front of her face and throw the trash into the bin. She gasps as I storm out of the room. "I was just asking you a fucking question" she yells as I am already half way down the corridor and flipping her off as I angrily make my way back to the watch room.

----

We both ignored each other till the very end of the games. I didn't see her in any of the rooms I was in and I most definitely did not catch her in the elevator again. The girl in blue had completely disappeared. And you know what! I only feel a third guilty for what I did even though Finnick literally gives me the side eye some of the time when I mention Bluey.

But whatever I'll see her next year and maybe buy her a new journal or more strawberry flavored mints or so I thought. I didn't see her at any of the other hunger games - Mags replaced, my bratty and stuck up Bluey. DAMN IT!!