"Is this Dharma, Govind?"

§§§§§

The Pandavas were shocked that the Panchal Princess chose a Brahman as her husband.

Draupadi was smiling ear to ear knowing well that she will be Arjun's, only his!

The other Kings and princes didn't like the idea, especially Mama Sakuni and his little munchkins.
(I thought this was funny-)

They were devastated to hear that it was Arjun and his brothers, from Angraj . They were shook to their core.

Dharmini looked at Kanha, worried.
He just nodded positively throwing his signature grin at her.

Dharmini had tears in her eyes remembering her parents. They were so excited for her wedding, they had planned so much. And now, she was here facing her sudden marriage to the 'mythical' guy, she once read about in books.

She was glad that she got shuch an amazing family in a different yuga but she did miss her parents...a lot! Her nights were no less than hell, the nightmares, the screaming of her parents everything replayed in her mind.

∆∆∆∆

They were now taking blessings from their elders, everyone blessed the two beautiful couples to have a good life ahead.

"You both are the happiness of my life, I bless you with all the happiness of the whole world" Dhristdyumn blessed his dear sisters smiling.

The girls hugged him, letting their tears fall.

"You are the best brother!" They said at the same time. Dhristdyumn smiled caressing their head.

"Oh Brahman devs! Please take care of these cute apples of my eyes" Dhristdyumn said joining his hands.

"We will Yuvraj!" Arjun said smiling.

"They are our responsibility now! We will make sure they are happy, always" Yudhisthir promised smiling.

The girls then went towards Krishna.

"Govind!" Draupadi exclaimed bowing down to touch his feet.

Krishna blessed her smiling.

Dharmaa looked at him with tears in her eyes and hugged him. She didn't care if anyone thought anything wrong of her, she just wanted his warm hug at this very moment.

"It's okay Dharmaa everything you did was meant to happen one way or another....but brace yourself for your upcoming life.... you will face a lot and now when you are married to the Yuvraj of Hastinapur you will have lots of responsibilities to bear" Kanha smiled, hugging her back.

"What?! Kanha I can not even take care of myself....no no no!" She exclaimed, breaking the hug.

"Your Drau is there... don't worry" Kanha smiled looking down at her distressed face.

"Urghhhhh!! We were better off at kaliyug watching Oggy" She muttered sighing.

"Oh shi-" "Let's go princess!" Before she could say something, Yudhisthir came asking for her to come along.

"Hmm" She hummed, giving a last look at Kanha.
.
.
.
.
.

Dharmini was walking quitely, humming her favorite song when suddenly she heard Draupadi sobbing.

Worried, she ran towards her sister.

"What happened?!" She wrapped her arms around Draupadi's shoulder.

"We....we....we got won by Rakshses!!!" She exclaimed, sobbing.

Dharmini finally connected the dots 'ohhh we are doing this now...' she mentally slapped herself, preparing for the extra dramatic behavior they were about to shower.