starting

Subhman and ishan both were in their hotel room and they both was watching their phones and talking to each other suddenly subhman saw a insta post and he was shocked and he laugh and ishan saw him laughing and asked him why he is laughing so subhman told him that he saw a post that's why he is laughing so ishan asked him to show him and subhman did what he said he handed his phone to ishan and when ishan saw the post he shout on subhman that what is their to laugh about it's just a post of two friends with caption friends with Benefits subhman told him that he was not showing him this and he swipe up to show him what he wants to show him and there was monkey dancing with a girl in a funny way but now both of them wants to know the meaning of friends with Benefits and subhman asked ishan if he knows what it means but ishan refused so they both decided to search on Google they search and they read what they got their was written that friends who is sexually involved with eachother is called friends with Benefits if they want to do it with out girls involved or boys involved and for their own sexual desire after reading this they both looked at each other and thought about the sexual desire they feel and can't express because they thinks it's inappropriate but now what they found was a solution to this because they can't hook up with girls Rohit Bhai strictly told them that they should not do this thing these will cause them distraction so they can try this so they ask eachother in a joked way that if they wants to try this and they speak at same time and they again speak at same time and said yes but ishan said that they will not tell anyone about this to which subhman replied yes ofcourse but they don't know how to do it with a boy si they search on Google and watch some porn to get knowledge about this and ishan said to Subhman it's looks painful subhman said they will give try about this because they both need this but again who will top who ishan said he will not be bottom and subhman said he will not be bottom too now how can they have sex if any of them don't want to be bottom but subhman said to ishan that it's look so painful and also subhman is younger and also virgin how can he handle this so please ishan be the bottom but ishan refused and said then ishan is older and subhman should ishan be the top but then again subhman started to winn like a baby throbbing tantrum and he started to show him his puppy eyes so ishan have to say yes to be bottom and what else he can do he can't even now change his decision so he just said yes now subhman said he is going to Pharmacy for buying condoms and lube and ishan said buy some painkillers to so subhman agreed and he went to buy the condoms and lube happily when he come back he saw ishan was watching something so he asked him what he is watching ishan replied that he is watching gay porn for better understanding so subhman said he will join  ishan agreed and they both was porn together and decide to try this tonight and after sometime Surya Bhai call them and asked them to come for dinner and they both went downstairs eat dinner with teammates nd talk with eachother and all said let's go to their respective rooms and sleep because they have practice tomorrow everyone went to their respective rooms and subhman and ishan also came to their room.

( ignore my grammatical mistakes next part will come soon)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍