patience is gone baby

After subhman's come back he was in his form ( actually I am changing the world cup a little bit and also sum of the world cup event like scoring and all ) and after his come back he made a century against Pakistan and also did you he best fielding everyone was happy because of his come back and then when India won the match every fan started cheering for India and also subhman was happy Rohit Bhai hugged him and said he is proud of subhman because he save india India's top batters were all sharted when subhman did the magic and India won the match after match all members came to field shake hands with every players and that was the end of subhman's patients because he was so despirat to go to his room and fuck ishan till he satisfied him self but something again come up they did interview and then they give medal and they went towards their hotel subhman was finally feeling relieved that they are finally going and when they reach the hotel Sachin sir come with her s family he congratulated subhman for his century and then started to talk with other members then this was end of his patience he grab ishan's hand and started pulling him toward their room he was now can't control himself because already he control alot and everyone was just looking at subhman and can see the despiration in his eyes rohit Bhai said what happened to him virat bhai replied maybe he was just tired hardik Bhai said then why he is dragging ishan with himself and this question s answer was not available because no one no why subhman take Ishu with him and when they passes side  from  sara. sara tried to stop subhman but subhman told sara that he will talk to her leter for now he just want to go to his room so sara said ok ishan was feeling embarrassed because subhman was dragging him like this is the seen in movie ishan tried to stop him but ishan said you have to complete your promise be ready because tomorrow you will not able to walk and he said it a little loudly and everyone heard this hearing this they all went all red when they reach their room subhman pull ishan inside lock the door and he started undressing himself and ishan ishan was like dude first let's take shower then we can do this but now subhman was hungry beast and want to eat his pray subhi pull ishan and kiss him and said in his ear baby be ready you will goone regret what you said in hospital also we don't have match for about 9 days so you will know how it's feel when someone fuck you till your last breathing ishan said that then do it I am not afraid and let's see what will happen subhman grab ishan by his waist and started kissing him again then he bent down infront of ishan was kiss his tiny waist he miss every inch of ishan's perfect body like this is everything he want to do now just fuck ishan he bit a spot in ishu's waist and ishan moan loudly and subhman started to do it again and again after that subhman grab ishan dick put it in his mouth and started sucking it he sick it in good rythem that Ishan told subhman do it more I want to feel you subhi please do it more and that's it subhman give every bit of pleasure to Ishu. Ishan told subhi he goone cum subhman said you can't cum now baby it's just start you have to control yourself you know it's just trail and we still have to do lot more ishan said to Subhman that he can't take this please let me cum subhi but subhman sterling said no then he went towards bed and told ishan to give him blow job ishan said he never did this in his life subhman said he also never did this type of things but now he want to do it because ishan is perfect for everything he want to do with ishan he will do ( in sexual way guys not in emotions way ) .

Next part will come soon

( ignore my grammatical mistakes)
Hope you all like it 🥰😍