Ishu in pain after the hot night

In the morning ishan was laying beside subhman and he move a little bit close to Subhman because he is feeling cold and subhi wrapped his arms around ishan's body then subhman's phone rang and it's rings multiple time so hearing this irritating noise ishan woke up and ishan move a little bit feel pain in his lower body but the phone keep started ringing again so ishan pick up the call and hardik Bhai said that why are you both not in the practice ground ishan said they sleep late last night and they will be at practice ground in half hour so he tried wake up subhman but subhman was not ready to woke up so ishan shout in his ears mister subhman gill after fucking me whole night you are sleeping peacefully and if you don't woke up we have to go to practice ground for practicing for match and then subhman woke up and asked ishan why he is shouting souch in the morning ishan told him that hardik Bhai just call them and he asked them if they goone come to practice ground or not so they have to hurry up subhman get up from bed and went to Washroom for taking shower and for ishan he some how managed to get up and then he also went inside washroom and started to brush his teeth after subhman was done with shower and then he was done they both quickly went toward the stadium but in this rush subhman didn't understand that ishan was feeling low and also he was in pain but later in car he saw ishan was putting his one hand on his waist and other was on his thighs and he was breathing heavily subhman asked him what happened and ishan said nothing he just feeling very tired because of last night and subhman said sorry for going so rough ishan said it's okey and it will be alright but ishan was feeling so much pain but he didn't tell this to Subhman or else he will worry so he just shut his mouth up and then they reach the stadium but when they were walking to pich subhman saw ishan limping and he also saw ishan was struggling so much for walking or running he then told ishan to take rest for today but ishan refused and said he will not take rest they have to practice the match is day after tomorrow but subhman was stubborn he lift ishan in bridal style nd take him toward sit and made him sit every one was shocked to see this seen and Rahul Bhai asked why subhman is carrying ishan and subhman replied that ishan is not feeling well and that's why he carry him here so they asked in worried tone what happened ishan and ishan say it's nothing he is just feeling comfortable cold and that's it so Surya Bhai asked him to rest but ishan said he have to practice but rohit Bhai said it's ok he can practice tomorrow for now take rest and then they all went to field and after 3 hours of practice Subhman come to ishan and ishan give him a water bottle to drink subhman take it and asked ishan how he was feeling now ishan replied he is much better now but his tone was saying something else and subhman notice it very quickly and then he told ishan that they both will go for a cheak up in evening ishan tired to refuse but subhman did not agree and the whole time he was practicing he take glance towards ishan to cheak of ishan is ok or not and if ishan caught him glancing at him a smiled a little to him .

( please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

( guys I want to ask you if I should write it in hindi like not all words but the conversation between Ishu or subhi or to members)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍