Someone is coming

When they entered their room subhman asked ishan why you didn't tell me that you are throwing up ishan said he don't want subhman to worry and also he want subhman to focus on match so that's why he didn't tel him subhman asked what are you feeling now ishan said he is craving for ice cream and from past few days he is having mood swings he don't want to do anything he want to always sleep and also he want weird things to eat and also he is feeling so low subhman said Ishu to take a nap but first take shower they both took shower and then fall asleep but in midnight ishan woke up he was craving for pav bhaji he started to wake up subhman when subhman ask him what happened ishan told him he wants to eat pav bhaji he is hungry subhman get up then kiss on Ishu's lip and then he check time and it was 2:39 amso he told ishu that they will get pav bhaji in morning but ishan said now subhman don't want him he thinks that subhman don't love him if he love him he will get him icecream but subhman is not taking him to get icecream and he started to cry subhman seeing ishan like this he panick and said to Ishan Ishu baby please don't cry but he saw tears leaving ishan's beautiful eyes an it broke his eyes so he said let's go outside we will eat pav bhaji now hearing this ishan become happy and hug subhman subhman kiss on his forehead then they they both went to the ground floor of hotel and then at midnight they both took the hotel car subhman was driving he don't know from where he get pav bhaji but he knows one thing he don't want to make ishan cry again after searching on streets for half hour they found a pav bhaji stall and they both go their then subhman ordered pav bhaji and saw ishan eating eat and he love how much ishan is enjoying his food he thinks in his mind that he want to eat ishan he can't focus on something when ishan is near him then when ishan is done eating they went back to hotel return the car then they went to their room Ishu falm asleep in car so subhman was carrying him in his arms in bridal style in morning ishan and subhman decided to go to doctor when they went to doctor doctor examined ishan then ask him few questions like how are you feeling ( guys I am changing something in real life meaning it will be different in story like in this story male can be pregnant it is so normal ok ) and then doctor told them that ishan is pregnent and he is 3 weeks pregnant and ishan was shocked subhman was also shocked and after taking medicine they went back to hotel when they entered their room ishan can't control himself and started to cry he sat on bed and told subhman I am sorry subhi I don't want this to happen I am sorry I don't want to ruin you career please forgive me subhman said Ishu you don't have to say sorry I am so happy that I am going to be father I can't believe then he lift ishan up and started to rome around whole room and then kiss him and said that you so much Ishu thanks I can't believe ishan thanks thank you so much and ishan was happy seeing subhi happy and put his hands on his belly and said I love you my baby he accepted the baby he was just scread of subhi's reaction he was happy and he was happy that subhman don't have any problem having baby at this early age and he put subhi's hand on his belly and said this is your baby this is our baby subhman was so happy and he immediately call his father and told him everything subhman's dad already knew that something is going on between subhman and ishan so he accepted it and happy that he is going to become grandfather and ishan also told his family his family was shocked but they also accepted it because their son is happy then they are happy and they plane to tell this to everyone in later at dinning table they was happy and also ready to welcome their baby subhman again kiss on ishan's forehead and says thank you sweetheart thank you so much 🥰 and then he kiss ishan deeply.

( please ignore my grammatical mistakes)
Hope you all like it