Together in their own house

They both shifted to their new house and both love the house ishan was roaming around the house and he was giggling so much he loved the enteries of the house and also everything is so nicely decorated he then said to Subhman that he love the house and said thank you and kiss him subhman kiss him back and then he was getting needy for ishan's body subhman kiss Ishan and started to kiss his whole face Ishan was giggling ishan knew that what subhman was doing and he know that they both will end up in bed and then he just let it go with flow because it's being a while they didn't had sex so it's kinda that they both feel needy and subhman carried ishan to their room and as this house is their so he didn't close the door and just let it open ishan didn't notice that he was so in kiss that he didn't mind that subhman kiss him then take off ishan's tshirt and kiss on his belly and he look at ishan's eyes and said thank you so much 🥰 I love you and I love you to baby ishan just smile at subhman because he know subhman love kids so much and it's his own child so he is goone be a superb dad he love the way subhman is loving the baby.because the baby is still not born but loved by subhman so much he knew subhman will be their baby's first friend first mentor and also their crime partner in pranking someone they will be goone have best bond in the world ishan then just starterd subhman eyes subhman's eyes is like galaxy that the much you look the much you can explore after that subhman started to kiss his chest and leaving bite marks everywhere but he was not going rough with ishan he always do because now he have to take extra care of ishan and his baby so he don't want to hurt both of them he wants to go hard on ishan but he control himself and slowly slowly he entered in ishu's hole ishan was not ready for this he just feeling a Little hard this time because he is feeling craving for subhi's touch and now Subhman being gentle with him he don't like oso he told subhman to go hard on him he want it hard and rough subhman was like you always said I go so hard on you but now you are saying to go rough on you ishan said please subhi I want it rough please he pleads him so subhman didn't say anything he was worried but still fulfilled ishan's wish because he love the sound of ishu's moans so he let it go and he roughly starterd to thrust under him ishan was moaning mess and said ahhhh subhi more faster ahhh mahh fast go faster and who subhman is to dis agree subhman did what Ishu told him and after sometime ishan came but he still want more and subhman just loved the way ishan is enjoying him inside him he came second time and after sometime subhman came inside ishu's hole and ishan was tired so he just fall asleep just after having sex subhman wash both of them then kiss on Ishu's forehead and on his cheeks then said I love you ishan Kishan you are my everything thank you because you are a most beautiful part of my life and after someday ishan was now 7 weeks pregnant and their family comes to their house so subhman and ishan both of them cooking together basically ishan was cooking and subhman was messing everything so said to Subhman tu ek jagah baith ja please muje khana banane de sab log todi der me aa jayege but subhman is subhman he refused and then he back hugged ishan and stayed like that till ishan finally made all the food ishan try to stop him but subhman was not ready to leave him sometimes he even bites on Ishu's cheeks and ishan said don't do this subhi please I am cooking but subhman still do this thing.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰