Dinner with family

After a hour of talking they decided to eat dinner and then they heard the baby's crying ishan went to bedroom and saw that the baby is awake and he was crying because he didn't see his mom around ishan then make the baby stop crying then take baby with him to dinning table everyone was sitting their then he give baby to his bhabhi and then went to kitchen and saw subhman was heating the food then he went to him and back hugged him and said thank you subhi I love you why you are so perfect subhman then turn around hug ishan and said what happened baby why you are talking like this ishan said why can't I talk like this with you subhman said no baby you can do whatever you want ishan then smile at subhman then kiss him on lips then in cheeks then on his jaw and then on neck subhman know what Ishu is doing he he knows that he is doing this because he is feeling horny because of he is pregnant he feels like this so many time like in this 2 months they have almost every day sex subhman is not blaming on ishan but sometimes he really want to ho hard on ishan because he looks sexy under him but he have to control because ishan is carrying a baby in his tummy Then they both went to dinning table set up the dishes there then they both sit down subhman was sulking because when he was going to kiss ishan his sister came in kitchen and she was like guys you can do this leter for now let's go and eat then ishan's mom saw all the food ishan cook and she loved his sons cooking there was Pinner ki sabji Puri and butter chicken roti gravy chicken because his mom and bhabhi didn't eat chicken do he cooks pinner then there was khir for sweet and so much more they all take bites from Their food and all of them loved the food and subhman's mom said who teach you cooking so ishan replies mother she said he loved the food it's perfect like rich in taste and also love the presentation of every single food items then she told him that she loves everything about ishan. Ishan feel shy and said thank you aunty subhman's mom said ishan you don't have to call me aunty you can call mom because now you are our family ishan said ok aunti I mean mom they they all eat their food and subhman's mom and ishan's mom and subhi's sister and his bhabhi told him they will clean the dinning table and also wash the utensils but ishan refused and told them to take rest he will clean everything they don't have to do this they all try to refuse but then subhman came and said he will help ishan don't worry and you can all watch tv and they have to agree then subhman and ishan started to clean the dinning table basically subhman was cleaning because he told ishan to sit on a chair and said watch him cleaning table then ishan have to do this because he know if he tried to refuse still subhman won't let him do that then they both was the utensils together and talking with each other ishan said to Subhman it's feel so unrealistic subhi I really don't feel like it's reality like our parents accepts us and also supporting us subhman said Ishu it's real and every one is happy because they know that this is the happiness we want in our life and you know family means the one who cares about you and love you as the way you are you know na ishan said yes he knows then he told subhman thank you subhi for coming my life and also for our baby I love you then subhman said I should say sorry you are my everything baby you know without you I am just a body without soul thank you so much for everything baby I love you too they both give each other a sweet smile then after cleaning the utensils they went to their family it's already 9 : 30 ap their family decided to leave and they all hug eachother Raj bhaiya son kiss on both of their cheeks and said  please visit us chachu ishan said he will surely they bid good bye to eachother and their family left then they both watch movies together and fall asleep.

That's it for today hope you all like it 🥰😍
( please ignore my grammatical mistakes)