and hope to die / ²

Aren't you the sweetest thing on this side of Hell?

┊͙✧˖*°࿐

_______________

3rd POV

*italic are inner thoughts

 Helena arrived at school together with Brittany and Isabel, they were by their lockers, while Helena made sure the makeup on her neck was still on; she honestly didn't want Isabel to go on a rant about how she should keep reporting her ex, consta...

Helena arrived at school together with Brittany and Isabel, they were by their lockers, while Helena made sure the makeup on her neck was still on; she honestly didn't want Isabel to go on a rant about how she should keep reporting her ex, constantly harassing her.

The bell rang as they walked to the history class, Helena entered first, and her gaze went directly to the cute blue-eyed girl, who hunched over her seat when she saw her walking directly into the seat in her front. Helena just smirked at her, twirling her hair while she sat.

Hazel may or may not have been freaking out, she was wearing her favorite look of hers, the pink fluffy set one, and she may or may not have leaned over to get a whiff of her perfume, saffron, and jasmine, as always.

Helena noticed, and she moved around to ask her something, when PJ and Josie arrived, late to the class, and everyone kept staring at them.

At school, there was a rumor that, Josie and PJ, had a physical fight against Jeff in the parking lot of the fair over the weekend.

"Holy shit, are guys okay?" - Hazel exclaimed leaning over her seat, too close to Helena, who seemed focused on fixing her lipstick in her compact mirror, to notice.

"What? Yeah, why wouldn't we be okay?" - PJ asked her confused.

Mr. G started to speak, but everyone in the class kept talking over each other. Hazel tried to interrogate PJ and Josie about what happened at the fair.

"Nice try, but my vagina belongs to the government" - said Annie.

Helena closed her compact mirror, and looked to her right, crossing her legs.

"As if."- She replied to Annie, who seemed shocked at interacting with her. Hazel smirked behind her.

_______________

HAZEL's POV

The bell rang, she gathered her things and she stood up quickly as she saw Helena doing the same. Even though she had a two years plan before graduation on how to make her date her hard, like super hard; she just wanted to chat, to see how she was doing after the weekend's fair. Suddenly she felt a hard push and tried not to fall, Helena caught her by her left arm before she could.