always getting in my way/ ¹⁰

It felt like a god, how she held me
I slept on her shoulder,
I gave her my all
(she's not around anymore)
✧. ┊ 

warning: implications of sex, triggers of abuse... you all are going to hate me for this chapter.

_______________

HAZEL's POV

*inner thoughts are in italics

Hazel panted, lying her whole body over Helena's back, who was breathing hard trying to recover, she moved some hair stuck to her forehead trying to make eye contact with her, brushing her lips over her cheekbone, "Are you okay?" She asked, her lo...

Hazel panted, lying her whole body over Helena's back, who was breathing hard trying to recover, she moved some hair stuck to her forehead trying to make eye contact with her, brushing her lips over her cheekbone, "Are you okay?" She asked, her lover nodded slowly leaning and giving her a soft kiss on Hazel's plump lips, "This one was more intense, sorry." She whispered, gazing back at her shyly.

Hazel smiled at her lovingly, hands going down her naked waist and caressing her butt, Helena stopped her drifting hand giving her a look, "We are going to be late for class, I have to take a shower and do my makeup." She complained, moving Hazel softly off her, and crawling towards the foot of the bed.

Hazel pulled her arms behind her head, admiring her figure and smirking.

"Are you going to join me at the shower?" Helena asked, grabbing a towel from Hazel's closet, she nodded, "Yes, just give me a second." She gazed at her, giving her a once over her naked body, smiling as she entered her bathroom.

She heard the shower running.

Hazel wanted to enjoy and reminisce about this moment, she was so happy, she finally got the girl she loved for eleven years, and she was planning on taking her to a cute dinner, to ask her to officially be her girlfriend, today after school. Life couldn't be better.

A notification sound came from Helena's phone near her, and then another one, they kept going off, so she got curious slowly leaning over and grabbing the phone; she didn't know her password, so she could only see the preview of the chat.

boyfriend #2

"Hey, hope you're okay..."

"Sorry about last time, let me make it up to you, I swear I would do better."

"You left your panties here btw, I could bring them to your house..."

"If you want :)"

Hazel's hands started to shake, she locked the phone and left it where it was, she felt like her heart was beating out of her chest, was she seeing that weird private school boy all this time while seeing her... was she fucking him. Rage consumed her.