stick a needle / ³

Take your time, my baby
Cause I'm waitin' for you,  for you

✧ ˚  ·    .

_______________

HAZEL's POV

*italics are inner thoughts

The next day at school, the girls were recruiting people to join their fight club. Hazel's hardest part was to ask Helena to go to the first session, she wrote in her notepad all types of ways and outcomes she could come up with. It was half of the school day, and for some reason, she had an inkling she was avoiding her, maybe because she saw her walk away in another direction every time she encountered her in the hallways.

She got out of geometry, she had this class with Helena and missed it. She walked around until she found her, she was using her phone by her locker, wearing a cute pink outfit, like the skirt couldn't be shorter and I wouldn't complain either.

Hazel took a deep breath before advancing, "Heyyy Helena, how are you doing?"

The girl seemed like she was texting, she looked up, and without saying anything back, she noticed the cute fit Hazel was wearing, she looked good in a black vest, and she moved closer to her nitpicking something from her black vest.

Hazel held her breath, "So— I, we and other girls, PJ and Josie, are organizing this fight club as a form of solidarity against the rise of harassment from the Huntington football team..." Helena gave her a look, like she couldn't believe it was legit, "I mean, would you like to join?" She asked, playing with the notepad and pen in her hands.

Helena moved back leaning against her locker, "Hmm I don't know, can I still wear cute clothes or—" "You can wear whatever you want, honestly." Hazel interrupted her, leaning closer to her, she could see little freckles across her cheeks and a small beauty mark under her lips this close to her.

She listened, smiling at her, showing her dimples, "Okay... I might think about it." Helena said closing her locker, grabbing her hand, and taking her pen, she wrote down something on her palm, then gave her the pen back and moved away from her, she didn't notice that they were in each other's personal space. "Okay! Cool, cool, nice... see you later!" She screamed at her, "Bye, Hazel." Helena waved back without turning around.

She put her palm up:
+1113469807 <3

HER PHONE NUMBER?!

Hazel threw her fist in the air, and quickly put  it down, looking around, just making sure no one saw her celebrating.

_______________

HELENA's POV

She kinda felt guilty.

She honestly was thinking of going to this fight club thing, until she kept getting texts from boyfriend #2, he wanted to see her talk, not for talking but to fuck, they had this weird thing going on where they would sometimes text each other things like "do you want to watch a movie, how is your week going, I saw that funny meme you posted on Twitter" and it was just a code to hang and fuck.