boys they're doing nothing for me any longer/ ¹³

Yeah, if you saw my tears, would you touch me?
Kiss me on the mouth, say you love me?

Yeah, if you saw my tears, would you touch me?Kiss me on the mouth, say you love me?

warning: depictions of violence, murder, and blood.

_______________

3rd POV

Isabel and Brittany were on a mission, they were going to have an intervention with Helena, she had been missing almost three weeks of school, she wasn't going to cheerleading and practice and today was the football game against the Huntington team, they needed their captain but most importantly they missed their friend.

When they entered her room with their cheerleading uniforms on, they were shocked to see Helena sitting by her vanity table putting makeup on and in her cheerleading uniform.

She turned around seeing her friends with a weird look, "Oh you guys are here." She stated, looking back to the mirror, applying rhinestones to her eyelids.

Brittany shared a look with Isabel, the second moving close to her short friend, "Helena... are you sure you want to come?" She was doubtful now, maybe it wasn't a good idea she would come, not only was Hazel going to be there but also ex-boyfriend number one was part of the Huntington team.

Helena nodded, looking up from the mirror, "Of course, why wouldn't I? I can't leave you guys all alone, I'm the captain." She said, giving Isabel a raised eyebrow.

Isabel played with her hands, while Brittany sat at the foot of her friend's bed.

"I thought you were avoiding anything that could possibly make you encounter Ha-" Isabel said.

"I don't care." Helena interrupted her quickly, Isabel giving her a not-so-convinced look, "No, seriously guys, I don't care." She nodded to herself while applying lip gloss to her lips, like trying to reassure herself.

"What about your ex-boyfriend number one, doesn't he have a restraining order, he shouldn't be at the game, and he is going to--" Isabel mentioned with her arms crossed.

Helena gave her a flabbergasted look, making eye contact with Brittany through the mirror, who just shrugged back.

"Isabel, do you not want me to go or something? Do you not want me to go out of this house, you guys have been yapping about it everything you come--" Helena complained, not understanding the point of her friend reminding her of all the awkwardness that was going to ensue later at the game.

Isabel tilted her head to the side, and held one of Helena's hands, "I want you to come, me, Brittany and the girls miss you at school but at what cost? What if coming today, makes you spiral more... I want my friend back, but I don't want you there if it's going to trigger you in some way." Isabel said with a worried tone, admiring Helena's manicure, Brittany stood up moving behind Helena putting a hand on her shoulder.