7. Library and accidents

It was overwhelming

It was overwhelming. Everything. From meeting him to being his friend. Everything.

He was literally so perfect. People usually start anything from bottom but he was already on the top. I could literally look at any of his flaw and he would turn it into another perfection in front of me. His voice, his words, his nature everything was faultless. He was so soft and tender towards me that every time we talked, I felt my heart beat running to miles.

So to save my poor heart, I did what I was good at. I vented everything on a blank paper but this time not through sketches. I used words. I have heard that writing in a diary is like painting your thoughts on a canvas of words.

And he occupied every single corner of this canvas without even trying.

We became good friends after I started to show that I was more comfortable around him. From sitting on the same bench and listening to Taylor Swift, early in the morning to just chatting away after lunch were some of the moments I longed for everyday.

That's why I said every single moment was a burst of a enormous emotions at the same time. And writing every thing from the day we met till now in a diary helped me in some or the other way.

🤍🤍

It was my free lecture and I decided to visit the library to look for the novel I wanted to read. Upon entering the huge library of the college, I straightaway make my way to the novels section. The sweet vanilla like scent of old books hits my nose and gives me an ecstatic feeling. With a small smile I look through the racks of different novels, often pulling out some books to check.

I was about to pull out one book but it somehow got stuck? I don't know I was just not able to pull it out of the rack as if some force was holding it from the other side. After much efforts I finally was able to pull the book to my side but when I did, I saw Jeongguk on the other side of the rack smiling at me mischievously.

"Jeongguk?" I laugh shortly. "What are you doing here? And you were the one pulling the book from the other side?"

"Wait..." He says and immediately comes towards my side. I raise my eyebrows at him with my hands fold as he laughs with his hands rubbing his nape.

"It was my free lecture and I saw you coming here so I thought why not give you a company?" He says.

You wanted to give me a company?

"Ohhh" I nod before looking at the book in my hand. It was not the book I was searching for again. I sigh sadly and keep the book back to its place.

"What happened? Is it not the book you wanted to read?" Jeongguk asks.

I look at him and shake my head as a no. Then my eyes catch the side cover of the book and a big smile immediately forms on my face. Jeongguk who was about to say something looks at me confused as I rush to the corner of the racks and look at the book which was kept on the top most shelf. I pout at the height but soon remember the stool I saw outside the racks.