22. Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

I have brain tumor... Boom! Shocking right? It was for me also when I first heard it from Dr. Han. She is the neurologist who is going to take care of my treatment. At first, I was in denial saying that it cannot happen to me... I am just 22. I have my whole life ahead of me. I cannot just sit in my bed and wait to die. Although, now it explains everything. The headaches, the memory losses, the blurry visions, everything. But it still feels like my whole life is crumbling in front of me and I am just sitting there, letting it happen .

Today my reports from the last brain scan came in and it said that I have cancerous brain tumor, in the nerves of my brain... Funny right? A week earlier, I had no idea about the heavy terms that describe my condition in the report, but here I am now, being a live example of them.

To be honest, I don't see much difference. Just the headaches are more frequent and my body feels a little week. Sometimes I feel like vomiting but nothing comes out and I end up feeling nauseous... I don't want to talk to anyone right now except my parents. Both of them don't show, but they are really scared. And I feel ashamed of myself to give them so much problems at the time they should be proud of me. They are suffering because of me, and it hurts to see that.

But we cannot do anything about it. Can we?

It all feels like a bloody nightmare but no matter how much I pinch myself it isn't ending... Heck it is worse than a nightmare. Plus the Jeongguk situation. I didn't go to college for last three days, so I don't know anything about him and Chaeyoung. You might be wondering if Jimin knows about them, well he isn't going to college either because his grandmother was hospitalized and she got discharged, today only.

And he knows about me, I told him yesterday. He was crying. A lot. I wanted to wait till he gets free from his own family problems but I couldn't... I needed his comforting words, especially after not talking to him for two whole days. He will resume going to college from tomorrow and then will tell me about Jeongguk and Chaeyoung.

And looking at how fate is playing games with me, happiness is not the thing for me. So I know, they must be dating till now.

Sorry for the bad handwriting, my vision is blurred from the tears. I feel so broken right now, that I just cannot describe it in words. I am not that gifted...

Anyways the chemo therapy will start from tomorrow... Dr. Han said that there is a high probability that surgery will be needed. But I don't want that. Because first, the survival chances are not 100 percent. And even if I survive, I might suffer from memory loss, partial or full... And I don't want to forget memories I made with my parents, Jiminie and... Jeongguk...

So I am hoping that chemo will cure me. Even if I lose my hairs... They will grow again but memories won't come back...

I asked Dr. Han, if I can go to college... She said I can, for sometime. At least, until my body allows. Because according to what the nurse who took my tests told me, my body will become weak day by day... Till then I will go to college...

And don't worry I will keep you updated of Jeongguk situation. Good night.

Love,
Taehyung

Taehyung closes the diary and puts his head on the table. Tears stream uncontrollably from his eyes, as he cries. Why is this happening to him? He feels like dying from inside and in reality, he knows that there are chances that he will...

---------------------------

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter💗

~Momo💜

To support our leader!! The mv is amazing and so creative!! ❤️❤️

Taehyung and Jeongguk are saying:

Stream 'come back to me'!! 💜💜💜💜