1.

(Quick Note From the Author Before We Begin: This story takes place in years Five and Six, as well as everyone is the same age, no one is older, or dead, please don't come after me. Love you and Have fun with the reading. And Tom Riddle is not Voldemort yet.)

As the train pulls the a hard stop at the platform I put my my phone down and grasp my bag, my (h/c) ponytail falling onto my shoulder. I made my way to an open compartment checking my watch. Rufus stirred awake as I pulled the door closed. The Niffler was an unwanted creature for its habit of petty theft but I found them easy to train and fun to have as a friend. Rufus was a birthday gift from my parents before they dropped me off at my grandmother's. I taught him to steal for me and only me, a con from this became he would constantly be begging for snacks. I didn't care he was an easy biscuit to give up. "Someone looks lost," Pansy said a smile on her face. "I was thinking about Rufus," I said standing up to hug my best friend.

"I missed you all summer. I would have visited, but grandmother wanted to spend the summer in France." I laughed. I watched her put her things down and sit across from me, "Gah! I love the French Beach house." We laughed before she looked up at me and asked, "Have you seen them?" I knew who she was talking about.

"I haven't seen the boys since last year. No texts, calls, letters, nothing." I said my smile going sad. Pansy leaned forward and placed her hand on my shoulder. "We could go find them, or be the petty girls we are and make them come to us." Pansy was smart, smart when it came to pettiness. "Smart," I whispered, opening Rufus's cage and pulling him to my lap. "But what if they don't come?"

"Then we ignore them until they have no choice." She shrugged and checked her phone, before shutting it off with a sigh and handing it to me. We made it a yearly tradition to give Rufus our phones to sneak them in. I felt horrible when I had to shake him out but I had to if I wanted access to the outside world. "I wonder," I say shaking the phone to make it sparkle so Rufus would take it. "Come on buddy I'll give you an extra biscuit tonight," I said as he reached out and pulled it into his pocket. I looked down at my wrist the watch ticking slowly.

"Look you can see the campus." Pansy said looking out the window. As the train turned Hogwarts came into view, another year of late nights and annoying Gryffindors being favorites. "Do you think we'll get lost again this year?" I asked running my hand down Rufus's back. "Merlin I hope not."  Pansy said letting a sigh out.

"Welcome to another great year at Hogwarts!" Dumbledore's  voice boomed throughout the great hall. I started to tune out the voice as I watched the table. I saw Tom at the Platform but chose not to say anything. Let them come to me.

"That sucked. I think I fell asleep with my eyes open." I said opening Rufus's cage and pulling him into my arms. "Y/N you did fall asleep, on my shoulder, your lucky we sat near the doors." Pansy said with a face. "Pardon me," A small first year girl said looking at the two of us.

"What can we help you with hun?" I asked smiling at the girl. She was shaking like a leaf in the wind as I walked closer. "There are people who with to speak to a Y/N Green," She says, how did she get sorted here? "Thanks...?" I said waiting for a name. "Emma Morgan." She mumbled.

"Well thank you Emma, I think I'm gonna put you under my wing and teach you how to use that voice of yours." I said ruffling her hair as I walked into the girls hall and into the main commons. Rufus sat on my shoulder playing with my (h/c) hair. Seven pairs of eyes greeted me. Slowly I started to back up. "Stop where you are." Toms voice said as I was about to take another step.

"Pansy!" I yelled turning around and running to the entrance to the commons. I reached up and grabbed Rufus holding him as I ran down the corridor and into a dark classroom. I took a breath as I held Rufus close to me. "Why do you think she ran. She saw your ugly mug and got scared!" Draco's voice was near as I squeezed Rufus tighter.

"You twat, she ran because we didn't speak to her. I can't believe you would think this was me." Tears formed in my eyes as they fought, why didn't they speak to me why would they just ignore me? I swallowed the sob that was about to come out when the door opened. I was ready for a stream of yelling and being scolded for running but it was Regulus who entered. He saw me and looked around. "I'll check in here!" He called out before shutting the door and sitting next to me. "Hey." He whispered looking at me.

I sat in silence holding Rufus trying to not cry as he spoke. "Well hello Rufus. This is a very dark classroom and ignoring me would be a bad idea." I couldn't help a laugh that escaped me. Rufus reached out and wiggled to Regulus. "Watch it you might smile." He teased as I really did smile.

"Reggie, I wanted to be alone." I said, Rufus now crawled to regulus and started to tug at the silver chain that we all matched, mine was different though, mine had the moon. Tom saw them and bought them for all of us. "Well being alone sucks unless your with someone." Regulus said tugging the chain away from Rufus.

"Merlin your insufferable. And you know what makes you more insufferable. You guys not calling, texting, or even writing." I said putting my head on his shoulder. "Bad idea right. I got my phone taken, and the other six I don't know what those pricks did." He laughed, "I think it high tide we sneak back into the commons and I hang out with you and Pansy until they give up and Tom has to force us to open the door as we giggle like little girls." Regulus said standing Rufus wiggled at the movement when he reached down and grabbed my wrist pulling me up. He walked me to the door and stopped me like a spy as he looked out and nodded. It was clear? He grabbed me again and ran to the commons. "Pure-blood."

I pulled my jumper over my head as Regulus laid on his stomach, Pansy was half asleep on her bed. The commons door slammed shut loud enough to make Pansy shoot up. Rufus was still sleeping tight on my bed when a banging on the door started. "Do we giggle like little girls now?" I asked Regulus, he smiled and started to giggle. I giggled with him and Pansy looked at us like we went mad. "Y/N Green open this damned door now before I do and drag you out by your hair." Tom growled, I swallowed and walked to the door turning on my heels. "If I die I want you two to split whatever you want." I turned again and opened the door to a scowling Tom.

"Green" He hissed grabbing my collar and dragging me out the commons and to a storage closet. "Riddle." I yelped as he pinned me to the wall. "Why the fuck did you run, why did you ignore me?" He growled in my face. "I should ask you the same thing! All summer I waited all summer I watched and hoped. I sat by the pool checking my phone. I waited and waited, and when you never called or texted or written I cried, I cried and cried." Tears came to my eyes and I tried to pull myself together. I've known Tom since we we're young he was two years older than me he was a sixth year and I was younger. He never saw me break never saw tears. Only saw the little girl that was five and refused to play hide and seek. "Y/N" He whispered.

"Save it you've hurt me enough." I hissed trying to move past him trying to go back to my dorm and cry. "Y/N. I- I'm sorry. It... it was a break." He said pulling me closer. "A break. A damned break. From what?"

"You, you twat. Merlin I want to say this but I don't want to ruin what we have." He held me tighter. "What?" I asked.

"Let me show you then." He pulled the back of my head and kissed me softly. My breath caught in my throat as he kissed me and all I could do was melt into his lips. When he pulled away it took him a moment to speak. "I messed up, and I know the next words out my mouth may make you hate me again. But I want to ruin our friendship I want to sneak into your dorm late at night and hold you, sneak kisses between class. Mark your pretty little neck to make everyone leave you alone." Tom spoke softly and I listened. He wanted me, wanted me? Me Y/N Green.

"Tom. Are you asking me out?" I asked putting my hands on his chest and looking down. "Yes Princess, I am." He said holding my hips keeping me close. "What would you do if I said yes?" I asked hoping the answer I wanted would be true.

"I would ask you to be mine. My girlfriend." He whispered looking down at me. "I could barely contain my smile. I liked all seven of them but I liked Tom the most he was cold. Some said cruel but that made me fall for him even more. "Yes Tom I shall be yours."