Holiday special.

(I'm still in the process of plotting the next chapter in the story so this is a fill-in for the next one. Happy holidays. And spoiler, Tom will be in this chapter, he's very minimal though.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christmas music blasted throughout the house as I hummed along and decorated the living room. Pansy was in the kitchen, staring at the oven, waiting for the timer to ring. I sent the boys outside to decorate the rest of the outdoors and throw snow at each other. When I did poke my head out I'd catch Mattheo, Theodore, or Blaise with a snowball in hand ready to throw it at either Draco or Regulus. "Y/N! The timer dinged." Pansy said, I put the lights down and walked to the kitchen. I pulled the cookies out and let them to rest. 

"Pansy tell the boys the cookies are done and cooling so they can come inside." I said walking to the pantry and getting the store bought frosting. Draco was the first in, he kissed my cheek then grabbed a cup from the cupboard. Blaise followed, he took a seat at the island. Theo shuffled in along with Regulus. "Where's Mattheo and Tom?" I asked, as I placed the cookies on the cooling rack. 

"Throwing snow at each other, and having a brotherly argument." Blaise said, as he reached for one of the cookies. 

"Let them fight it out." Regulus said as he followed Blaises lead. "Besides they can miss all the cookies and fun."

"There hot," I warned. "Fresh out of the oven hot." I said softly. Both looked at me and took one anyway. "Alright." I shrugged. "Draco, could you get the food coloring for the cupboard?" I asked, grabbing my mug. 

"Sure," He turned to the cupboard. "And where would they be?" he asked. 

"Second shelf, now I think we should get this party started, you can decorate cookies, watch movies, just sit around." I fixed my necklace. "Just have fun. I'll check with Irene to see when supper should be done." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three hours later everyone sat around the couch. Pansy was half asleep next to me, Theo, Regulus, Tom, and Mattheo broke into the board games and were playing to the death Uno. I checked the clock. 9:55. It was later than I planned but I got up and drew everyone's attention. "Ladies and Gentlemen, it's the time we've been waiting for this for weeks, the secret santa annual exchange. Please grab the gift with your name placed on it and wait until everyone is ready." Each scrambled up to the tree and looked for their gifts. 

The rules of our annual secret santa went as followed. 

1. You have a budget that you drew after the name of your person, it's anywhere between $20-50, If you spent over it would be fine. 

2. You can't gift living things. 

3.They have to guess, or try to, who got them said gift. 

4. And last but not least, have fun.

"Has everyone got the gift with their names?" I asked sitting down as I got mine, a small box wrapped in brown paper. 

"Yes." Everyone said in unison. 

"Let's start with Theo, he hasn't started one in a while." I nodded to him and he opened his gift. A soft smile came to his face. He held up a new scarf. A green T embroidered into the fabric. 

"Who?" Was all he said. Blaise held up his hand. 

"I saw the scarf knew you needed a new one and I got someone to put the T on it." Blaise said, he chuckled softly.