6.

(Sorry for the late post but it's here.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time felt like it slowed as I walked down the hall stopping at a bend in the hall. I slid down the wall tears streaming down my face, I thought I could face the pain but I couldn't. Losing my grandmother, and forcing Tom away. I didn't want Draco or Pansy to see me as such. Light touched my face, making me realize I had been walking in the dark. "Y/N?" Draco said. The light was from his wand. 

"Draco," I whispered, I pulled myself off the floor and looked at him. 

"Y/N, what happened?" He asked pulling me close to his chest and hugging me. "Tell me, we've been friends longer than you've ever known Tom." His chin was on my head. 

"He tried to hurt Reggie. And I gave him the truth. He didn't like the truth and threw a tantrum." I gave him the jest of it. "I told him that when it came to me he hadn't seen me and would brush me off," I could feel myself shake. 

"I'm so sorry little dove," That sweet nickname could have brought me to my knees if I wasn't being held up by Draco. "You should have talked to me." 

"Yeah well sometimes I feel like I can't." I sniffled and looked up at Draco. He smiled softly. 

"But you always can. Blaise, Regulus, Enzo, Mattheo, Theodore, and even me will always be here when you need us." He let me go and smiled softly. "We're friends, and will always be by your side." He finished off and smiled. I smiled back. 

________________________________________________________________________________

"Y/N," Pansy said as I walked back into the study, Draco behind me. "Are you alright?" 

"I'm better." I said, taking a seat on the couch. I looked to the clock to see it was nearing Four. "It's getting late I think it would be best if you two went home. I can get Charles to drive you Pansy." The two looked at each other then me. 

"That would be fine with me." Pansy laughed, as I stood to tell Charles to warm the car. Minutes later I sent Pansy off on her way. Draco still stood silently. 

"Would you like me to walk you home?" I turned to ask him. 

"That would be alright with me." He chuckled, I grabbed my coat and started to the door. 

________________________________________________________________________________

(Author here, yes I'm ending it here. And I want to apologize again for the late post. It's finals week for me so I've been busy. More coming next week. And songs.)

It's nice to have a friend--Taylor Swift.