3.

(Hey Author here, just wanted to tell you I'm gonna add an original character, this one isn't in the books or movies so if you're wondering why you've never seen him it's because I added him.)

I whispered the password to the commons and tried to sneak in. Slowly I shut the door to not make a sound, "Y/N." When I heard my name I stopped fearful of what was coming, "You got a letter." Emma's voice scared me half to death. "Emma." I flew around for the first year she was a scary thing. "What letter?" I asked walking to her and taking the paper from her small hands. The sage envelope and silver wax, my grandmother's mark. The bat. "Thank you, Emma, you should get to bed it's late...early?" I laughed falling onto the couch. I took my wand and opened the letter. My grandmother's handwriting greeted me.

The letter was mostly just a check-up. But it stuck with me the words of the letter. I pulled my sweater tighter around me as I walked out to the meeting spot to go to Hogsmeade. The cold nipped at my nose giving it a pink tint. "Y/N." Tom called out from where he stood. He waved me over to the group, and when I joined he pulled me close and kissed the top of my head, "You left me last night, where'd you go?" He asked resting his chin on his head. I was tucked in his arms, letting the warmth wrap around me. "I just felt ill, I'm still not feeling good again today so I think I might leave Hogsmeade early," I said. "That's OK love," He kissed me once again and held me there.

"It's too cold to be here," Pansy grumbled as we walked back to the castle. "It's still October, it should be warmer." She whispered rubbing her arms in a way to warm up. "At least there's no snow yet," I said as a gust of wind brushed past us. "When we get back I'm making a hot cup of tea." I said grasping my sweater. Tom was already there as he had to do something. I think he had homework but he promised he would help me with mine. And I told him I had a surprise. "I think we should go to the nook once we get back instead of going straight to the commons." I huffed as we stepped into the castle. "Where do you get all these great ideas from huh?" Pansy mocked. If I hadn't been friends with her for years I would think it was a compliment. "Rude." I hissed as I walked down to the dungeons. The closet was empty, of course, I smacked the faux stone and the wall opened. The dark stairs were illuminated by the light of the fire. I swear I put it out when I dragged myself off the couch. Maybe I was going mad.

(Author here. I'm sorry for the late post I've been busy. And I'm sorry it's a short chapter I swear the next one will be longer. But have a good day and drink some water.)