💋 prolouge 💋

that one rare case ( flashback real life )

that one rare case
( flashback real life )

freshman year

okay so i know it's not ideal for emma to say she walked into school and instantly became popular but unfortunately it's the truth. in order to be popular at somerville high you have to work you're way up the social pyramid or become friends with the popular people.

you could also get the unfortunate reality of just becoming popular as soon as you walk though those doors, with the main few instantly coming to you at your feet, that however is rare.

unfortunately for emma alexson that is the reality she was given.

the mere moment emma walked though those doors she was bonbarded by the pops at least that's what people whould call them, as well as stares from others. now normally when people would look at her it's because she's with her moms. her moms are very beautiful women, maranda, and felicia.

maranda and felicia where childhood best friends until they got to high school and maranda got popular while felicia stayed behind. long story short maranda got pregnant with emma the dad left and felicia ended up helping her get though it and the two ended up falling for each other and eventually getting married after high school.

emma was not one to poke fun at people for simply being themselves or for just living life unfortunately for her when she became a pop she ended up becoming something that she wish she never was

emma has always admired the sturniolos and vicky the 4 where inseparable they we each others rock and she sometimes wished she was like that two with someone.

matt sturniolo always had her attention sense the moment they ran into each other. she admired his sweetness and charm. at first emma just thought that she wanted what the four had thats why she always gazed at their table from afar but she latter soon realized it was much more than that.

she had fallen for matthew sturniolo.

note:

sorry this is kinda short i just wanted to give a little back ground. also if you haven't noticed emma doesn't like her popularity

 also if you haven't noticed emma doesn't like her popularity