💋 9: secret friends 💋

(irl)

(irl)

emma hardly cried. it wasn't really in her nature but with everything that has happened this past week she had to let it out. the tears screaming to be let out like an ocean wave on a beach crushing all the sand castles. it was all to much for her. all of it. how could her friends be so cruel. friends were supposed to support you through your hardship not tear you down into a cloud of despair.

as emma sat in the stall of the girls restroom matthew sturniolo was sitting in class trying to pay attention. however this was hard for the boy as emma hadn't come back to class and it had been about 15 minutes. you would think that the teacher would care however from the looks of it he could give a fuck less. matt had to do something he couldn't just sit here. all the people either not paying attention or silent whispers filling the classroom. the same ones from when emma left.

he asked the teacher if he could go to the restroom as well and surprisingly he said okay.

matt walked out of the classroom wondering where emma could have gone. maybe she did actually go to the bathroom, however it was the girl's bathroom so maybe he shouldn't. hoping to catch her in the halls he walked around for about 10 minutes before sighing. he was about to give up and go back to class when he saw emma sitting against a locker looking like she had been crying. he wasn't just going to let her sit there by herself so he walked up to her.

"hey are you okay?" matt asked the blonde

"oh, matt, hey, yeah I'm fine just thinking" emma was quick to wipe her face which was previously covered in tears.

"are you sure? cause you ran out of class pretty fast and it seemed like you were upset before" matt said in a quiet voice.

"you noticed?" emma asked in shock

"yeah of course i did, it's you" matt told her

emma blushed thankful for matt

"you don't have to talk about it, I just wanted to make sure you were okay" matt told her putting his hand on her knee

"no, it's just my friends, i thought alisha was actually my friend but I guess not" emma told him with a sad smile.

"fuck them!" emma giggled at that

"no, i'm serious, you need to find friends who appreciate you, the very kind, amazing person that you are." matt told her

emma just gave him an appreciative smile in response.

"oh fuck! I forgot to tell you, I told vicky that we didn't work out. i'm sorry i feel bad for saying that. i also told my friends we weren't hanging out anymore" emma told him with a guilty look on her face.

matt thought for a moment. maybe this was a good thing. i mean her friends wouldn't appreciate them hanging out anyway, then he thought back to what emma said the previous night. maybe if they hung out in secret It would benefit them more then if they didn't, plus his brothers had no idea that they were still okay.

"it's okay, you were right maybe we should start seeing each other in secret" matt answered her question from their previous text message

"so, secret friends" Emma asked putting her hand out for him to shake

"secret friends" matt confirmed.

even though it hurt both of them to say that they were only friends they knew if this worked better as a secret maybe both of their dreams could come true.

note:

hey guys sorry its short again but I thought this would be the perfect place to cut off plus two updates in two days is fun to

let me know if you guys would be interested in a madi fic after i finish begin again.