💋 11: study session 💋

(irl and messaging)

(irl and messaging)

emma walked from matt's car towards the school. she trailed a bit far behind his so no one suspects that they were hanging out. the last thing that emma wanted was for one of her bitchy "friends" to get upset about not being with them at lunch.

she walked into her next class with a sigh of relief escaping her lips. none of the girls had stopped her. it seemed like the whole plan of not telling people they were hanging out was working. granted it had only been like a day.

emma went through the rest of her classes like normal. once it hit the end of the day nick sturniolo came up to her.

"hey! where still on for today right" nick asked

"of course" emma smiled at the brunette

"okay well let's go wait for my brothers over there" he pointed to a secluded area outside.

it was nice outside. the sun shinned and the wind blew a little making it the perfect temperature.

nick and emma talked to themselves for a little longer before they were interrupted.

"hey emma? why weren't you at lunch today?"

fake smile and all, emma stood up from her previous spot on the ground

"why the fuck does it matter" emma spat

camila seemed taken aback by her but not enough.

"you know cause we're best friends" she faked smiled

"you wish"

"you think you're better then us?" camila snapped

"honestly I am, bye bitches" emma smirked as she saw matt, chris and vicky standing behind the girls.

camila, alisha and ashly looked offended as they walked off towards camila's car.

emma turned towards nick who had his jaw dropped on the floor laughing as they walked away

"holy shit! that was awesome!" nick exclaimed as he high fived emma.

the blonde turned towards the others who where also awe stricken. its hard for emma to stand up for herself so this was an accomplishment. matt and vicky looked proud of her while chris looked shocked.

"okay well I know I'm awesome and everything but we have a project to do don't we nicolas" emma asked

"right, um lets go to the car then" matt said as everyone started walking towards his car.