Prologue

*Lina*

*Lina*

Summer has always been my favorite time of the year.

I got to go to salsa lessons every Monday and Wednesday, I get to paint and draw whenever I wanted but above all, I get to spend time with my favorite people.

My family has been close friends with the Hayes for as long as I can remember.

My mother and Mrs. Hayes met in this city when they were little later on in life they found each other through Facebook, cause how else would adults communicate? And they started to visit the same city of Sunset, North Carolina,  every year.

A Beachside house went up for sale one summer 15 years ago and they bought it without hesitation.

Mrs and Mr. Hayes have 3 kids, Stella, Sky, and Ethan. I think that's his name, whom I've never met. Something about him living with his dad in the summers, he has a different dad than Stella and Sky.

Stella and Sky are like the little sisters I never had, but oh lucky me, I have 2 older brothers Antonio and Fernando.

We all get along fairly well except of course we argue like siblings would sometimes. Stella (16) and Sky (15) and Antonioc is 20 and Fernando is 19.

Every year we get to the house on May 21st, and Loreli (Mrs. Hayes) insists on a big dinner the first night. We have a combination of American dishes along with Spanish dishes.

My parents were born in Córdoba, Spain. They moved here when they were young but my grandparents taught them all about their Spain culture and heritage and never let them forget it which got passed down to me and my brothers as well.

Even after they passed we have not forgotten our culture and plan to keep it alive for as long as we are able.

The house is gorgeous, absolutely stunning inside and out.

All thanks to the eye for color and decor of mi mamá.

The front of the house faces inland which leaves the back to the beautiful beach, where the city of Sunset gets its name. The jaw-dropping sunsets that occur on that beach are something else, like something out of a movie.

The back of the house has a large back porch with cute fairy lights around it, a big wooden dining table, and a porch swing attached to the overhang of the roof. Under the porch is a pool that overlooks the ocean.

As for the inside, there are windows everywhere, huge windows from ceiling to floor. The main living room overlooks the beach, the whole house has a coastal decor vibe with pops of bright colors here and there.

Sadly it's only April 21st, still a month to go.

Our family lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota and the Hayes family lives in Nashville Tennessee.

So we don't see each other outside of summer, except for our parents who visit one another sometimes.

Yet here I am in the middle of class daydreaming about all the fun that's to come in just under a month and I can't wait.

.........

Oh boy oh boy another story, I think this is one o wanna keep going I'll get back around to the others I'll keep you guys posted if I chose to follow though with it!!! Vote and add it to your reading lists!!

I've planned out way more this time around but let me know what things you guys wanna see and if you like the idea so far!

THANK YOUUU LOVE YALL SM