chapter fourteen

JULY 03, 1985

SALVATORE RINALDI

Let lust consume their minds...

Salvatore dragged his hands over the soft curve of Winona's breasts, down to her hips, and raised the hem of her velvet dress to her waist. He broke their breathless kiss to press his open, wanton mouth to her neck. She sighed, his name but a whisper that he drew from her lips while he marked her as his.

His Winona.

His muse.

"Don't hold back."

"Wasn't planning to."

He needed to touch her, needed to feel her come undone for him, needed to scribe his sins into her heated flesh.

In their lustrous wake, Salvatore didn't bother to undress himself. Neither did she. With his slacks around his thighs and her lace underwear pulled aside, he sunk into her with a hard thrust.

... to burn together in Hell...

"I can't resist you." He crooned. "Tell me what you need and it is yours. I'm yours."

"Make me feel good, Sal... Just like that."

The innate frenzy overcame him and drove him mad with carnal desire. How utterly wonderful, how devastatingly terrifying.

The heat consumed him.

Winona arched her body toward him, gasping at his rough and deep strokes. She had taken him so well, writhing beneath him, and he was convinced that this was his little taste of Paradise.

If so, he wanted to be fed nothing else.

No bread, nor wine.

Her shaky hands twisted the tablecloth and he covered them firmly with his own.

Perhaps he could have been more gentle, but Winona had a cruel appetite for pain.

The dinner table creaked under their weight, centerpiece clattering to the floor and spilling flowers everywhere. He continued on, passion intertwined with devotion, even when she protested about the mess they were making. Nothing else mattered. Not the silverware dropping off the edge of the table, not even the shred of morality that he held onto.

"Sal!"

His hard length pulsed, and Winona raised her hips eagerly to meet his. He adored the tears in her eyes and her desperate calls for more. More. More.

Fog clouded his brain as Salvatore resorted to a primitive state, one where his instincts took control and he chased after shared bliss.

... for all eternity.

"Eyes on me, Winona."

"It's t-too much- I, oh!"

Salvatore reached between her legs. His thumb brushed over her clit, just the right amount of teasing, and he stole her breath. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and he captured the image in his mind, watching her mouth part.

Blood raced to her face as she reached a euphoric high, waves of pleasure crashing into her. A deathless death, and only then did he feel human. His body shuddered too, and he erupted with a groan, filling her exactly the way she craved.

As the sensations dissolved, Salvatore kissed her again unreservedly and deeply. He savored the taste of wine on her lips, devouring her as if she were his last meal. He zipped his slacks, admired the work between her trembling legs, and adjusted the fabric of her panties to contain his mess.