09

Ubers vs. Bastard München
Bllk's Indoor field, 3:00 pm

Aoi engages in a bit of warm-up by hopping around. Noa has assigned her the LMF (left midfielder) position for the match. He mentioned that he would sub her in when necessary, though that might never happen. Nonetheless, Aoi is assured that she'll have her chance in this game.

Aoi sits back down next Hiori. "Take me with you..." He mumbles.

As the match intensifies, both Noa and Snuffy enter the field for a brief three-minute stint. One minute has already passed.

Aoi's focus on the match deepens, something unusual for her. She starts developing a kind of "metavision" simply by watching the game.

Similar to Hiori, her vision evolves, allowing her to process information from both central and peripheral perspectives.

'I need an ally who sees the game the same way I do.' Isagi thinks to himself as Snuffy takes the ball from him.

"Whoa, I saw that coming." Aoi quietly remarks, amazed that her prediction was accurate.

~

"Grim, you're out. Aoi, get ready." Noah instructs from the sidelines as he takes a seat.

Observing Hiori and Isagi's incredible moves, Aoi's morale drops a bit. She begins to doubt her ability to make a meaningful contribution on the field, her self-esteem faltering.

However, there's no turning back now. As Aoi steps onto the pitch, her nerves are apparent. Raichi approaches her, placing a reassuring hand on her back. "Calm those nerves down."

"What?" She asks because she hadn't fully registered what he said.

"It's obvious you're stressed. Relax." Raichi smirks.

Aoi rolls her eyes and rushes to her position as the match resumes. She exhales, attempting to regain her composure and follow the game discreetly.

With no one paying much attention to her, she can maneuver more easily. Isagi's aim is to maximize Hiori's playmaking abilities and dominate the game, unaware that one of the missing pieces to reach his goal is moving around the field unnoticed.

As the match progresses, Prince and Lavinho join Noa to watch the game, particularly interested in Aoi's skills.

Aiku expertly handles the ball and passes it to Nikko after some dribbling.

"Hiori! One more!" Isagi yells before sprinting toward Aoi.

He stops in front of the anxious girl, panting. "Aoi..." He smiles at her. "Stop overthinking and enjoy the game."

"I think I've developed metavision too, but I'm not sure how to use it. My mind is flooded with information." She confesses to him.

"Well, I don't have time for a full explanation, but try to view the pitch with a four-dimensional vision."

"Four dimensional vision..." She mumbles, trying to grasp the concept.

"Don't worry, you've got this."

Aoi nods with a slight smile, and they exchange a high-five before rejoining the game. Isagi's words boost Aoi's confidence and make her more comfortable with her movements.

What should I do? Who should I mark? Defense or offense?

"Aoi! Stop thinking! Let go and play instinctively, reflexively!" Isagi shouts.

Confused, Aoi looks at him. "Go crazy, Hiori. Let's just surpass our wildest imaginations instinctively...reflexively!" Isagi says, full of determination.

Aoi's motivation soars, and, without realizing it, she begins to understand how the metavision works.

She takes a deep breath and ponders Isagi's advice.

Try to look at the pitch with a four dimensional vision.

It suddenly clicks, and she rushes toward Gagamaru, using her head to block Barou's shot.

Prince and Lavinho cheer, proud of Aoi's effort. Noa, although hiding it behind a smirk, is equally impressed.

The ball's out, and due to the power of Barou's shot, Aoi stumbles but is caught by Gin before she hits the ground.

"Nice, Aoi!" Isagi congratulates her.

"Aoi-kun, are you okay?" Gin asks.

She straightens up. "I'm fine."

"Damn it!" Barou grumbles.

The black haired walks over to her teammates, wearing a proud little smile.

"Aoi-kun, your nose...it's bleeding." Hiori points out.

Aoi touches her nose, realizing it's covered in blood. "Oh."

Seeing something amiss, Prince, Lavinho, and surprisingly, Noa rush onto the pitch to check on Aoi's condition.

Prince, cups her face in both of his hands. "I don't think it's broken." He says.

Now it's Lavinho turn to grab her face and analyze it. "Yeah I think so."

All the players are watching the scene in confusion, questioning why are they giving so much attention to Aoi. Raising some suspicion about her.

Why is Prince here? Why are they so worried for him? It's just a nosebleed, not a big deal. Why all the drama?

"You need to see the nurse, come with me." Noa insists, taking her wrist.

"I want to keep playing." Aoi resists.

"You're injured." Noa says.

"So what? I'm totally fine, just give me some cotton, and I'll be okay." She argues.

Noa gazes into her teary eyes, filled with determination, and finally releases her wrist. "Fine. Go clean up."

"Thank you!" Aoi excitedly bows and rushes to the bathroom to address her nosebleed.

As soon as she returns, the match resumes.