Chapter three

Karly's POV

I couldn't actually be mad at Alex or punish him for the same mischievous activities I had participated in as a teenager of my time. I had a repentantly snuck out of the house with different boys including Hayes at night.
I never regretted it because Taylor never found out.

I can't control what Matt had decided. For him keeping his daughter away from my son was his choice. If this is his way of teaching Elizabeth a lesson then I guess Alex was going to be a part of it.
Personally I though maybe it was taking it to far to say they had to stay away from each other the whole trip.

Elizabeth's POV

I stormed into the bedroom I was sharing with Taylor's daughter Maria.
I sat in the room staring at a wall for approximately two hours which was abnormal for me because I can't do nothing for more than 60 seconds.

I moved my jaw around side to side left to right thinking of something that would make my dad mad, but he wouldn't really know about it. I wanted to see Alex behind his back. Just to show him I won't live under his roof of nonsense rules and barriers.

"Dinner" Maria announced to me walking in the room, grabbing her iPod, and leaving. I'm skipping the dinner tonight, I'm not in the mood to look at anyone right now.

Before bedtime my mom came in and sat on the edge of my bed where my feet were propped up against my suit case.

"What you did was wrong today" she began.

"If you're gonna sit here and tell me life advice and how to be a responsible young women that I supposably am then I don't really feel like hearing it because you constantly give me this lecture every time you think I did something wrong" I didn't even think about what I was saying I just let my feelings flow out.

"I'm sorry to upset you, next time don't even worry about me being around" she got up and felt the room shutting the door behind her.

I lay straight on my back and stare up at the bleached yellow ceiling thinking about nothing. When I heard Maria start to snore I checked the time; 11:43 pm. Step by step I started with throwing my covers of me then I sat up and tip toed out the room and down the hall.

Luckily I knew his door would be open because he was sharing a room with my brother know couldn't sleep without a open door. using my stealth I creeped into the pitch black opening. I placed my arms in front of me to lead my way towards his bed.

"Alex" I whispered into his sleeping ears. I feel and look like a creepy stalker but oh well.

"Liz?" He groaned. He grabbed my hand and yanked me into his bed.

"Please stay" he begged half asleep.
He draped the large quilt over me.
I winced when my hair was caught under Alex's arm, Alex pulled me into his chest leaving my hair under his arm to be pulled.

"Are you okay" he whispered.

"Mhmm" I replied.

"Don't get caught" my older brother Noah called across the room.

After he ruined the moment I fell asleep into Alex's loving arms. Nothing felt more right than being next to him.
He is technically not family so he's mine.