Chapter four

Hayes POV

"Morning" I greeted my twins as I walked into the their room.

"Hey dad" Mickey said burping.

"Nice one dude" Ben complimented punching Mickey in the shoulder.

"Easy Mike" I called out.

"Is Alex still sleeping?" I asked.

"Probably" Ben said not taking his eyes off his phone. I left the room and started walking to Alex and Noah's room. I poked my head in making sure nobody was naked or anything. I walked in and noticed someone in Alex's arms. Alex was holding Elizabeth like he was a gorilla.

I moved his hand off her left boob and onto her hand that was falling off the bed. I left them their peacefully locking the door so Matt wouldn't find them together.

"Have you seen Liz?" Bailey asked.

"I think she's in the shower" I lied covering it up for them. Bailey smiled and kept walking. Man my son owes me.

Alex's POV

I woke up with Elizabeth in my bed. She was still dead asleep lightly snoring. Instead of getting out of bed and leaving her there I kept holding onto her. I don't remember her coming in my bed last night or this morning.

I kissed the back of her head. Her hair smelled like summer and Victoria's Secret.

"I love you" I said in my head. The only thing that was really throwing this whole thing off was that we aren't even dating. I never gained the balls to officially ask her out.

"Good morning" she peeped.

"Good morning" I teeth smiled.
She stretched out her arms and crawled back on to my chest. She's like a sleepy little kitten. She's so cuddly and snuggable, what every guy wants, but she's all mine at least I think.

Later that evening we all went to the beach down the road for lunch and swimming.

"Liz" Matt snapped.
She cocked her head back walking to Matt. I watched him whisper in her ear as he glared at me. She threw herself in the sand and pouted. I winked at her and she giggled.

I took my shirt off and made my way to the salty ocean water that laid ahead.
I dipped my feet in first feeling the perfect temperature of water to go with the sunny but breezy day. I eyed down Elizabeth and she took off her bathing suit cover. We went in the deep end of the water a couple feet away from each other.

She started swimming my way.

"Hello sir" she clearly failed to sound like a old man or something.

"Hello ma'ma" I responded with a southern country accent. She laughed moving her face closer to mine. I tried to block out the fact that both our families were on the shore, completely available to see us only a few centimeters apart from kissing.

"You know we are still visible to your dad right?" She was so close I was basically talking to her nose.

"I know where they can't see us" suddenly she was under the water out of sight. I went under with her but by the time I went under she was out of breath and already back above the ocean.

"1-2-3"

Holding hands we sank down into the blue salty water. Just like in any picture of a couple kissing off tumblr that makes you really jealous we were having a kiss underwater only there was no water proof camera that would capture the moment for one of us to leak onto Twitter where everyone would comment heart eyed emojis and say goals. This was a moment we would keep to ourselves and treasure forever.

When she pulled away from my puckered up lips bubble shot out of her mouth. Together we came back up gasping for air to breath. I hiccuped the fresh oxygen and let out a laugh.

"I don't know if I've ever been under water so long, it was awesome" Liz blushed.

"You're shivering lets go back to land"
I suggested, to be honest the water was sorta chilly probably because there was a cold drift of wind blowing around every 5 minutes.

We splashed away from each other and independently swam back to shore, so it didn't look like we were swimming together.

"Hey bud" my dad said patting my back. i nervously waved, he was probably gonna scold me, he probably saw us in the water alone.

"Water warm?" He chuckled while transferring hot dogs off a grill and onto a old beat up picnic table.

"I guess not really" I answered hesitantly. I rubbed the goosebumps on my shoulder while spying on Elizabeth who was talking to Bailey, her mom.

"Foods ready babe" my mom said calling me over to the picnic table.

"Mom, don't call me that in public" I grunted under my teeth.

"Sorry" she apologized "Alex" she corrected. I walked over to the picnic table and sat down next to my brother Ben.

"How was Elizabeth's tongue" he asked playfully punching my arm.

"Shut up" I yelled shoving him off the picnic table. "Don't tell anyone" I added. Ben simply just winked.