Chapter 1

* Months after Astoria's death*

The scene opens with a man running pretty scared through the streets at night. He is pushed against the wall by a strong force and feels a pain in his neck, while someone was sucking his blood. The victim tries to scream, but it fails because the person puts it's hand on his mouth.

- Well, well! Who would ever thing that "the savior" has no control at all?! - a feminine voice says sarcastically.

- Tell me about it - another person says while sighing

The victim, while losing consciousness, could see two people with masks on their faces looking at him with predatory eyes. Then, he sees nothing.
After the victim dies, his killer lets the body fall to the ground and turns to his "partners in crime".

- I'll take everything you guys said as a compliment - the killer says as he takes his mask off revealing Harry Potter.

- If you are done here, we have more important things to discuss - the feminine voice says while taking her mask off revealing the face of Diana Dumbledore

- Yes, that's right ... such as the fact that we need to me more discreet, so that we don't attract too much attention to us - the third person says as it takes the mask off revealing Albus Potter.

- Exactly! From I know about Valerie, it won't take much longer for her to figure everything out. We need to disguise ourselves as much as possible, like nothing happened and that we are still the same boring humans as before, do yous understand? - Diana asks

- Yes, you are alright. I also have my suspicions that Draco could discover everything too - Harry agrees with Diana.

- The same with Scorpius. We can' t let it happen - Albus says.

- Albus is right. It' s not the right time for them to discover about our new changes and that we are on the dark side now - Diana says.

- Exactly! I want the right moment with Scorpius to be perfect - Albus says.

- It will be, son! I can't wait for the moment to tell Draco everything either - Harry agrees with his son while touching Albus' hair.

- And for me, it would be with Valerie! But that's not important, at least for now. The plan is disguise ourselves as humans like we all used to be ... - Diana starts explaining the plan.

- Then, when the right time comes, we tell them everything and seduces them to the dark side too - Harry says

- And final, we turn them and live together forever with our mates - Albus says

- That's the point. This world will be ours. The other people have no ideia what is coming for them. Did you guys turn your family too? - Diana asks

- Yes! - Harry and Albus say at the same time.

- Awesome! So the only ones who still need to be turned are ... - Diana says

- The Malfoys - Diana, Harry and Albus exclaim at the sams time, with an evil smile each one of them.