Chapter 3

Draco and Valerie get up and Valerie says, looking at all the members of the family. 

- I'm gonna say this only one time. What the hell are you guys doing here?! - Valerie asks angry

Diana only smirks at Valerie and answers:

- Why? Everyone can visit the place, you know?

- Serious?! Do you really wanna me to believe this was only a coincidence? - Valerie says pointing to where Scorpius was talking and Albus listening, but sometimes shooting some glances to their direction.

- What is the problem? Let them have some fun. Albus missed Scorpius - Harry intervenes

Valerie stranges Harry's behavior and looks at him confused, but says while turning her attention to the 2 boys in question:

- I can imagine!

She turns her attention back to the group, and aks:

- Well, you guys still didn't answer my question

- Really, Val? Do you have to be like this? We just want to have some fun! - Diana says

- Fun? Interesting you guys are here because there are news about the malfoy family taking a vacation, everywhere. And last, don't call me Val, we are not friends - Valerie speaks.

- But I thought we were getting along pretty well after the dinner at our house - Gina says while the members of her family nod their heads.

- What? Please, tell me you are kidding me! - Valerie starts laughing at them.

- I may be crazy sometimes, but you guys are on another level - Valerie says while laughing

- Valerie! Please, not now, alright? - Draco says, already tired of this conversation

-  They started it! I don't know if it's normal for this family have memory loss, but the last time was horrible. But, it was good to know what you still thought about the slytherin. I already imagine the next news: "Poor gryffindors were attacked by evil snakes". What a joke! - Valerie says.

- Look, Valerie! We are not here to cause trouble, we only wanted to talk to you guys - Harry says

- Yes, and maybe try to know each other better - Hermione adds.

- Well, you guys already came and talked to us, and I think we know each other enough. So, if you people don't mind, please get away from here and leave us alone, alright? Or help me ... I won't have mercy as the last time - Valerie says while walking closer to them and stays face a face with Diana. They both glare at each other until they were interrupted. Scorpius ran to them, and Albus followed him.

- Hey, what's going on here? Is something wrong? - Scorpius asks 

- No, son! There is no problem. The potters came here to say hello but they are already leaving, I suppose - Draco says looking at his son.

- Leaving? But we were invited to eat dinner at their house?

Now, it was Valerie' s turn to get confused. She asks:

- What do you mean, Scor? - Valerie asks while looking at her future stepson, but missed the glare sent her way by Albus.

- Albus invited us to dinner with them - Scorpius says while pointing to the big family. Valerie looks at them and waits for an answer.

- Well? - Valerie asks

- Well, you see, the family decided to take a vacation too so that we coud spend time together. Then we found this place and we rented that house - Diana says while pointing to the house next to the Malfoys' one.

- Unbelievable! - Valerie sighs.

- So, are yous guys in or not? - Gina asks 

- Of couse not! Yes! - Valerie and Draco speak at the same time. Valerie glares at Draco and the rest stares at her.

- It would be an honor to go. What time? - Draco says while Valerie tries to protest but is pinched by Draco.

- About 8 pm. That would be alright with you? - Gina says while everyone was looking at Draco waiting for an answer.

- Yes, that would be lovely! Thank you! - Draco says while everybody smiles, except for one.

- You must be kidding me - Valeries murmurs and Draco pinchs her again.

- Well, I guess we'll see each other later!
- Harry says while looking at Draco with an adoration expression, something that Valerie didn't miss. Then, he turns around and everyone follows.

"Like little Soldiers, pathetic! - Valerie thinks while looking their retreating forms.

- Oh, and Valerie? Beautifil bikini you are wearing! - Diana says while turning around to look at Valerie and then she continues following the Weasley-Potter family.

- Well, I guess we have to prepare everything for Dinner tonight! Let's go - Draco says.

- Yes! - Scorpius says and then follows his fafher

- Please, someone kill me! - Valerie mumbles and then follows the other two.