[EDITED] Weird machine and siblings problems

I'm still salty that Wattpad deleted THREE of my trolls react fics.

Kinda fanon?

Edit: This chapter didn't have a lot to edit so it didn't take me long. I added more stuff but they're not important.

Introduction time !!

In a land not that far away...

'Beep! Boop! Beep-Beep! *ERROR*'

"MOTHER FU- I swear if this doesn't work.. I'm going to go skydiving without using a parachute!"

"Dramatic much sis?"

"Can't blame me can you?? I'm not exactly scientific and you're not EXACTLY helping me."

"I'm fourteen! What can I even do?!"

"Well! First of all, you can help by shutting the f- OH! IT'S WORKING!!! HECK YEAHHHH."

"Finally.. We've been tickling this thing for 64 hours."

" "We?" There is no "we", dear sister. There's only "I" because 'I' am the only one touching this machine."

"Well! "FYI" I would help you if you'll actually LET ME."

"NO, you'll break this thing!"

"SEE?!" *whispers* "How are we even related?"

"I HEARD THAT."

In a land VERY FAR AWAY LIKE ANOTHER DIMENSION OR SOMETHING!

"WHEWWWW! Now THAT was an adventure of a LIFETIME!" An all-pink troll yelled, throwing her hands in the air while in her older sister's embrace.

"You said it, sis! I don't know how, but I'm STILL so full of energy!!" The older sister also yelled out, then started twirling the younger one around.

"Well, unlike you two, I'm absolutely exhausted. I can sleep for days, weeks, or even months.." The blue-haired troll standing beside them let out a big yawn.

"Of course you do, sweetie." The blue troll starts blushing profusely, causing the others to giggle.

"Poppy please. Not in front of everyone. I'm still very shy about nicknames." He whispered in her ears.

"Hehe, sorry, Branch~" Poppy let out another giggle, breaking off from her sister's embrace to hold on to Branch's arm.

"Nothing's to be shy about nicknames, lil bro. Me and my wife call each other sweet names all the timeeee." Bruce, the heartthrob, swings his arm around his youngest brother's shoulders while wiggling his eyebrows.

"It's easy for you; you two have been married for so long already, while me and Poppy just started dating."

"Pshhhh tometo, tomatoooo."

"Besides that, I'm glad you have grown up to become a strong man and found someone you love, Branch. I'm so happy for you, truly." Floyd walked up to them and put his hand on Branch's shoulder as well.

Branch jokingly sniffed "You called me a man again..." He said it with 'teary' eyes. "Unlike others!" He glared at his other brothers, who threw their hands up guiltily.