Escaped from Bergen town [Trolls Prologue]

I got the script from moviepedia. I also included Trollstopia characters for fun too. I might add more reactions when I edit everything.

Poppy: (voice-over.) Once Upon a Time there was the happiest tree and inside the happiest tree there were called the Trolls.

"Hey! That's my voice! I'm the narrator?" Poppy shouted happily at the screen then turned to Khem and asked.

"Only for this part, if I remember correctly."

They loved nothing more than to sing, and dance, and hug. Dance, and hug, and sing, and dance, and sing, and hug, dance... and hug, and dance, and sing, and hug, and dance and hug... (Crying)

Some people got dizzy while trying to keep up with the pink troll.

But then one day, the Trolls were discovered by... a Bergen! (Grunts) The Bergens didn't know how to sing... (Singing off-key.) ..or dance... or even hug.

Some trolls cringed. "I couldn't imagine my life without singing. Like... at all." Said a pop troll. A lot of trolls nodded in agreement.

"Now that I think about it, I barely remember how I used to live my life." A bergen shrugged.

They were the most miserable creatures in all the land. (Cloud sighs) And once they saw how happy the Trolls were... wanted some of that happiness of themselves. (Singing.)

"This isn't going to be what I think it's going to be... right?" Holly Darlin glanced around nervously. A lot of trolls from the other tribes all looked at the pop trolls for answers then looked at the bergens nervously.

(Screams.)

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

"I knew it..."

"Okay I'm moving seats. Yo! Does anyone wanna trade seats?"

A lot of trolls started to freak out while the bergens looked at them understandably.

"DADDY, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT? YO WHAT THE-" Tiny freaked out.

"Sorry Tiny, you're not old enough to hear about this story yet. Besides, I didn't think there was a point." Said Guy trying to comfort his only son.

"What you mean I'm not old enough! I'm a man now!"

"You're not- *sigh*."

Poppy and some other pop trolls tried to calm them down.

"GUYS!! It's fine! They don't do that anymore!" Bergens nodded their heads.

"Yeah."

"We're totally cool now."

"We found our happiness elsewhere."

The trolls started to calm down. "Are we... sure?"

"Positive!"

"Okay..."

"I think I peed my pants..."

"Man-"

Trolls: (All gasp.) Oh, my god!

Poppy: (voice-over.) Eating a Troll made them feel so happy... they started a tradition. Once a year, every year... the Bergens would gather around the Troll Tree... to taste happiness... on a holiday they called... Trollstice.

"This is so wrong on so many levels." Val sighed.

(Hip-hop music playing.) (PANTING) (GRUNTING)

"Look Grissy! That's you!" Budget pointed to the screen.

"Hey! That is me!"

King Gristle Sr.: (SNORING)