Bergen attack

I wrote all this half-asleep so there's definitely some mistakes and not a lot of reactions.

(Electronic music playing.)

"Now this is what I call a party!" Said a techno troll.

(Trolls cheering.) Yeah!

(Grunting.)

Whoo! I love you so much!

Yeah!

Whoo! Glitter!

-(All gasp.)

-(Music stops.)

Winces were heard around the room.

"Ouch.. That's got to hurt."

"Pffff that was NOTHING!" Smidge smirked.

-YOLO!

"Strong."

-(Music continues.)
(All cheering.)

(Scoffs.)

"AW BRANCH! You did go to that party~" Said Poppy, her eyes sparkled. Branch blushed and looked away.

"Well, I had to make sure no one's going to get hurt." He huffed.

"Sureeeee, it's totally not because you were in love with Poppy or anythingggg." Satin teased before high-fiving her twin.

"Were? I'm still in love with her!" He yelled then blushed when he realized what he said.

"BRANCHHHH!" Poppy yelled with tears in her eyes. "I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU TOO!"

She jumped onto him causing them to fall on the floor. She placed kisses all over his face. "I love youuuu~"

All the trolls watching either watched them while smiling and shredding tears or cringed at the affections.

"Gagged." Barb rolled her eyes.

The Brozones all shared a knowing look while Viva and Peppy held on to each other.

"They're perfect for each other, aren't they Viva?"

"They definitely are.."

"Poppy... everyone is staring at us."

"Oops... hehe sorry." They got up from the floor before sitting back at their seats.

"Okay but actually, I was kinda worried if a Bergen might've found you all or something." Said Branch "Technically that did happen." He murmured under his breath.

More glitter!

"Too muchhhh." A rock troll gagged.

"Nuh uh! There's no such thing as too much glitter for pop trolls." Said Cooper defensively.

Turn it up!
(Fireworks exploding.)

"Okay now that I think about it, that might've been too much..." Poppy said embarrassingly.

*Chef appeared on screen*

"YEAH THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN MORE THAN TOO MUCH!"

A few trolls screamed.

"Ugh! Her face is so ugly I can't look at it even for a second!"

"I think I puked a little."

-Poppy: I can't hear you!

"We set ourselves up... didn't we?"

"Yep.."

-(Trolls cheering.)
Trolls.