Closure

Merry Christmas everyone! ^^ I hope everyone have a great day because I'm not! I got food poisoning and I'm in total agony! Love that for me! Also I'm going on a hiatus for a few weeks. No more than a month. See you all next year!

Happy holidays!

Here's a little (a bit angsty) chapter as a little present.

"So!" Khem clapped loudly to get everyone's attention. "What do we thinkkkk? How are we feelinggg? Was it good? Great? Terrifying? Makes you wanna cry and pee your pantsss? Or are we bored?" She asked.

"Um... it was okay.." Val started "I learned a lot of...things about pop trolls... and Bergens." She looked at everyone weirdly.

"Yeah." A lot of trolls agreed.

"I never knew that when the rest of the trolls tribes were all doing their own thing with no weird enemies or.. people trying to eat us, the pop trolls were going through this Trollstice thing for generations!" A random funk trolls stated.

Other trolls nodded agreeing with the troll.

"I never could have imagined living everyday being fearful for your life." Holly sadly sighed.

"Yeah, it was awful." Said Branch, rolling his eyes.

His brothers all sigh sadly. "And when we were off, trying to find ourselves somewhere. Branch were going through a lot of stuff." Said Bruce, staring sadly at his youngest brother.

"Thanks for that by the way." Branch grumbled under his breath. "Would've been nice if I had at least one brother stayed with me, or to contact me to make sure I was okay but I guess not."

"You're still mad about that?" John Dory asked.

"Uh guys.." Poppy tried to intervene while the other trolls and Bergens watched them silently.

"Of course I am!" Branch stood up from his seat angrily. "Just because we're buddy-buddy now, doesn't mean I can just easily forgive you for leaving me without hesitation, can I ?!"

"Bro, you're making a scene. Everyone's watching."

"Good! Let them watch! So they can see how bad of a brother you all are! Leaving me behind while you all go off on your own adventures without even saying goodbye. Well, Floyd did but not for the rest of you."

"Branch." Floyd tried to calm him down.

"No! Don't "Branch" me! Twenty years! Twenty years that you left me on my own!"

"We left you with grandma but we didn't know she was gonna-"

"She's old! If that Bergen didn't take grandma, she would've died because of other things anyways!" Branch shouted. The older brothers all looked away guiltily. Some of the audience nodded, agreeing with him.

"We didn't think-"

"Of course you didn't. You didn't think about grandma. You didn't think about me." Branch crossed his arms, shaking his head.

"You could've at least sent me a letter so I can know that you have thought about me even just once.. but I guess I wasn't that important." He sat back down in his seat.

"I tried to look for you! You weren't there!" John Dory shouted.

"Well you didn't try hard enough, did you? Did you ever think that there might be a chance I could escape? That I might be living somewhere else? But you didn't and probably left after one glance at the troll tree."

"Branch..."

"I.. am hurt. You hurt me. I know you don't mean to but you did anyway. That sucks but I guess it's whatever."

"Branch." Poppy gently took his hand and stroked it trying to comfort him.

"I guess.. I wasn't completely alone. At least I had Poppy, somewhat. She was the only one that cared enough to talk to me." He smiled at her, taking her hand that was holding his, before kissing it gently.

"Thank you, Poppy."

"You're welcome, Branch."

"Dude..." Barb started "Besides Poppy, other trolls kinda treat you like.. *cough* sh!t *cough*. No offence, guys."

"None taken.."

"We kinda realised that too, to be honest. Well I don't know about others but I do."

"Yeah, I also realised that."

"We're so sorry, Branch.."

One by one, the pop trolls started apologising to the blue haired troll. The troll in question, got taken back by the amount of apologies he's getting.

"I- uh- I'm.." He blushed at all the attention he's getting. "T-thanks.."

"Branch.." Clay started "Look.. you were right. We should've been there for you. You were so young and you needed us the most.. but we didn't. I know, no amount of apologies is going to make up for it but still I do want to apologise. I love you, Branch. We love you. You're our brother, our baby brother and our love for you is never going to change."

"I know you love me, it's a natural family instinct but I felt like you all.. didn't like me. Maybe you did, just not enough."

"Of course we like you, Branch!" Bruce laughs.

"Heh... right."

"Guys... please." Khem sighed.

"Sorry."

"No-no. It's alright, you all can sort out your problems later but now I'll tell you our schedule."

"Schedule?" Bridget asked.

"Yes ma'am! We have two more movies plus two holiday specials to watch. I guess we'll have breaks in between a couple of movies and maybe a nap time since I'm literally fighting demons to stay awake right now. Movies can really tire you out, you know?"

"Not really, no." Said a Bergen.

"Great. Anyways, does anyone have anything else to say? Any problems you want to vent? Please say no so I can continue."

Everyone then slowly shocked their heads.

"Umm... no."

"I can't think of anything at the moment."

"Nope."

"Lovely! Next up: Trolls Holiday! Turn it on N.A!"

Narrator: Okay then..

Sorry, I'm a sucker for angsty stuff.