five / gods, centaurs and satyrs, oh my!

BOWIE DIDNT TAKE LONG TO REGAIN CONCIOUSNESS AFTER PASSING OUT. she woke up in the infirmary, sitting up and breathing heavily. she looked down at her right arm, which had previously been clawed and mauled almost down to the bone in certain parts. it looked mostly fine now ----- she supposed the apollo kids were quick to heal her.

"bowie!" she felt something wrap itself around her and it didn't take long to realise it was grover, who was bleating happily. it was like he forgot that last time he hugged her, she made the threat of gutting him. but she ended up patting his back lightly.
          "hey, grover," she said, "wheres. . ." she looked around the infirmary and caught a glimpse of percy in one of the beds.

"you've been out for about half a day." grover said, "I thought you weren't going to wake up ----- the birds really hurt you." his brows pinched together from worry, "sorry for dragging you into this mess, bowie." he said apologetically, "I can buy you a cactus to make up for it."

"uh, its fine." she said, only slightly confused about grover's offer to but a cactus as an apology gift ----- wouldn't that be more hurtful than apologetic, considering a cactus could hurt someone. "how much ambrosia did they have to give me to heal this?" she gestured to her right arm, where, if she looked at it for a few seconds too long, she could almost see the hanging flesh of her arm, like it had been last night. she didn't exactly understand how she managed to keep a straight face through so much of last night, let alone run about half a mile to the cabin.

"Quite alot." grover responded, "I was conscious by the time they got you and percy in here. you started steaming a bit as they fed you, so I don't think they completely healed you." grover looked at her really sadly.
          bowie felt guilty at how worried he was about her. "well, I feel much better now. killing those birds was pretty satisfying, I have to admit." she cracked her knuckles, "so, can I leave the infirmary yet? I wanna go do training."

grover shook his head, "you probably shouldn't. you are still recovering." he looked over at percy, who was unconscious. "he killed the. . . yeah."
          bowie's face scrunched up, "yeahhh, I passed out when we got here. . . i think he killed it with its own horn or something ----- that's pretty cool, to be honest."
          grover didn't exactly seem to share her opinion but he didn't say anything against it.
          "anyway, I'm done recovering." she said, moving and starting to get out of her infirmary bed, "I will see you around, grover." she gave him a little head pat.