Mayhem<->Insanity

Yo, what's good

Ya ever heard of 2 sides of the same coin?

Welp this is them in a nutshell.

2 entities sharing the same body, 2 different powers.

Mayhem, is the more mellow side of this demon. He mainly stays around friends and will likely not fight until provoked.

When critically injured or enraged, Insanity awakens.

Insanity is the literal embodiment of hatred, agony and all other negative emotions combined into one. It will destroy anything in its path and won't stop until Mayhem has recovered and retakes control of the body.

Now is a good time to see how they work. Mayhem prefers to shoot energy beams to fight and as a last resort will charge all energy into a massive red orb before obliterating anything within a 100 meter radius. That is a 1 time per 2 month usage and will leave Mayhem out of commission for 4 days.

Insanity uses melee combat and uses its energy to make constructs like knives, swords and its personal favorite, single headed axes. It will also summon barrages of spikes, energy blasts and lazers against mid-range enemies.

Their body functions similar to Eddie and Venom. However, when not in use the actual body of Mayhem or Insanity will transfer to the Mainframe which will be talked about at a later date.

Unlike Venom, Insanity and Mayhem have a pact and do not interact with each other at all but are still aware they share a body.

Character design based off Hate from Glitchtale.