(JJK) Cursed Techniques and Domain Expansions

Reika

Cursed technique: Abyssal Grasp

Domain Expansion: Infernal Abyss

In this expansion, Reika creates a vast, swirling vortex of dark energy, reminiscent of a bottomless pit. Within this abyss, the laws of reality are warped, and demonic entities are strengthened and empowered. Theorugia's hand becomes even more formidable, infused with the essence of the abyss, granting its wielder unmatched strength and ferocity. Anyone caught within the Infernal Abyss faces overwhelming darkness and despair, as the demonic entities unleashed by the user's summons wreak havoc upon them.

Origin: The technique originated from ancient rituals performed by a lineage of dark sorcerers who worshipped Reikgons, seeking to tap into the power of the abyss itself. Over generations, it was refined and perfected, eventually becoming the signature ability of the user.

Enhancement: The claw arm, a physical manifestation of the curse, is not just a weapon but a conduit for channeling the abyssal energy. It becomes sharper, more durable, and infused with a sinister aura that strikes fear into the hearts of enemies.

Seal of Reika: Through Abyssal Grasp, the user can summon a variety of demonic entities from the depths of the abyss. These creatures range from lesser fiends to powerful demons, each serving the user's will with unwavering loyalty. They are strengthened within the abyss and carry out the user's commands with ruthless efficiency.

Dark Vortex: When activating Abyssal Grasp, a swirling vortex of dark energy forms around the user, serving as a gateway to the abyss. This vortex not only enhances the user's powers but also instills dread in their foes, sapping their will to fight and plunging them into despair.

Corrupting Influence: The abyssal energy coursing through the user's body leaves a mark on their soul, gradually corrupting their mind and spirit. While it grants immense power, it also comes with a price, as the user struggles to maintain control over their darker impulses, specifically lust.