The Strongest Entity - Nova

This is the big one y'all.

If you've seen our most recent art, you know his combat outfit. 

I'll include it lower

More info at the end of this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Log Entry #001

Hello. It's me. It always has been me. From the beginning, you blindly trusted me and welcomed me with open arms. No questions asked. How submissive of you.

Nah I'm kidding. I'm an Archivist. Not Archive, an Archivist. I was the first entity Jin made and during my creation as it was their first attempt they poured an insane amount of energy and power into me along with fusing certain artifacts into my soul.

Here's some info!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name's and Alias's: Nova "Trickshot" Jin

Things to note: I'm always looking for people to befriend.

Family: The first and last "son" of Jin

Allegiances: Jin, His friends, Monotone and the other Watchers

Titles: "True Power" || "The Dreamer" || "The Beginning" || "The Strongest"

Age: 18(appearance) True Age: unknown

Abilities: The Origin || Vanishing Impact || Re-Write

Ability Explanation:

- The Origin: The only one to wield this ability is me. It is an advanced version of Jin's power. The ability to create anything. However, unlike Jin, I'm able to fully control this ability and can erase things.

- Vanishing Impact: The ability to blitz someone and deliver a punch that will one shot mortals and hybrids at minimum power.

- Re-Write: Erase certain scenarios and replace them with desired outcomes. I usually use this to repair damaged parts of timelines because of those damn monkeys.

Likes: Allies, Friends, Writing, Reading, Chilling, Playing games, Running daycares

Dislikes: Traitors. People messing with the timeline, timeline jackers, being called old

Weapons: Cross-Z Magnum, Blade of imagination, The Archangel's Fire

Quotes: "Even the Gods will slip up. Have some patience dear. Eventually."

Appearance: 

Combat gear

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOF officially begins!

A Decaying World is fully ready to continue!

No more OC's for now, Jin will be identified later on and who knows, we might even have a few guests.

-Delta