The Last Generation - Reika

I have a test tomorrow so let's just get this over with.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Delta be nice.

Fine. Father.

I still hate them the same.

*Not all of them did that to you

They only watched. None helped. They deserve what's coming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name's: Reika Kyosophy

Alias's: Queen of the Demons, The Reikgon's Mistress, Queen Reika

Family: Died in the events of SOF

Allegiances: The Watchers

Titles: "Commander of Shadows", "The Final Generation", "Tenth Generation Apostle"

Age: 17 (Both Timelines)

Abilities: Seal of Reika, Theorugia's hand,  Maximum Output: Amplification,  悪魔の目(Eyes of the Devil), Mutation: 生存者 (Survivor), Mutation: 几帳面な(Methodical)

Ability Explanations: 

Seal of Reika - All Demons and Shadow Hunters are at her command

Theorugia's Hand - All members of the Kyosophy family had this ability. Reika summons a blade covering the entire length of her forearm and extends a bit further. The material appears to look metalic and has a red and black hue. It appears to cause Reika pain to bring out. A potential weakness.

Maximum Output: Amplification - The power of all attacks is permanently amplified by 52%. 

However, it will take a significant amount of stamina to do so.

悪魔の目(Eyes of the Devil) - The ability to see all weaknesses in an enemy including their name, age and weakpoints. This ability also shows outlines of enemies from greater distances than humans. 

Mutation: 生存者 (Survivor) - A mutated variant of a genetic trait. Instead of healing injuries every 15 seconds, Reika's injuries will require her actively healing herself but with unlimited uses as long as she repeats a mantra.

Mutation: 几帳面な(Methodical) - A mutated variant of a trait passed down through her family. All damage outputs are increased by 30% instead of 15% and will now have a rare 0.4% chance of dealing massive damage dealing 200% of maximum damage. Who says its only chance?

Likes: Allies, Friends

Dislikes: Everything else. Especially traitors.

Weapons: Claw of Atheros, True Theorugia's Hand

Quotes: "Bleed through the pain, once accursed."

Appearance: I'm busy. Wait ok? I also have a life. I don't want to be mean but I'm really pushing my limits. Sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it?

Good?

Bad?

Who cares

This is made for me to get better at writing anyways :P

-Delta