𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚-𝘼𝙘𝙩: 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙚

Hello!

Welcome to my Madness Combat book! The first one literally on this account.

Looks like we'll see how this will go for the first time with the book...

And as a small notice:

(text - means that what's going on in the flashback or in the past)

(text - is when there is talking in the present)

❚█════█❚

"Victory is not measure by losses, Farid... It is measured by gains."

- Raul Menendez (thank you for the memories, Kamar de los Reyes. Rest well in the Afterlife.)

❚█════█❚

Project: Paradox wasn't meant to be what it WAS supposed to be. Neither it was his intention to become the start the beginning of what it is known as....

Knowing the price he has to pay for his life, he needs to prevent it from commencing massive chaos.

It was already too late however...

The Ruination.

...

...

...

...

...

Had already begun...

Somewhere in Nevada and 3 Hours before The Ruination in the month of July.....

"Hmm... This isn't how I wanted to try plan this out..." A man working on a project in his usual attire of a lab coat whistled as he did some research. The usual things he have to do for some results.

Much to the respected individuals, he is known as Professor Qro. A scientist into utilizing the usage of advanced technology and use the test results he has received. Although, he isn't a fan being all talkative and more so have an individual goal rather than an organization goal.

Which is ironic since the last time he completed an organization mission one time was being a one-time commander for another company named 'Griffin and Kryuger' which he served only about for two months. One important mission he completed, and then just completely disappeared.

He never showed his face to anyone, though he did gave some girls. Key word: some. And by that he meant a LOT of girls that showed affection to him. Honestly felt like he was a part of their family to the ones he has served with, which to be fair it was part from another world that he has visited all thanks to a machine that his father invented.

The organization right now he's serving, Pharyx Studio, was built four years ago of July, located in the outskirts of Nevada, USA in another world he is now. The same amount of years reaching his 21th birthday in June this year. He did have a few close friends with him, though that wouldn't mean that he can trust others as well.

Before his time at the corporation, he had benefit of the doubts when he was appointed to be applicable for the job. Hell, he has a bad feeling in the gut to feel like a backstab will occur at any moment now, but with his trustworthy companions, it seems impossible, or so he thought. This was right before when a portal appeared to let him adventure out to another world, leaving another part of memory that he has to remember. But, he knows how much of an importance to get in contact with his father by just working through his project thanks to a copy of a blueprint he managed to retrieve from the data.