𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙖 𝙁𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨: 𝙌𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙯

(Artwork is made by me just to be aware)

Name: Sira Tuhn

Nationality: Filipino (no like im actually serious. full on filipino oc)

Age: 21 (his age would be irrelevant, cuz yknow...)

Gender: Male

Alias: Qronoz

Former Names: Qro, Professor Qro.

Debut: Prologue: Intertwined Fate

Languages: Tagalog, English, other languages he can speak well on

Role(s): Protagonists, Scientist (formerly)

Kills: Classified

Condition: Major case of a lot of fatal hallucinations, as well of a terrifying experiences of unstable power unfortunately caused by the mix of Improbability Drive and Malware Distortion to alternate his body. (This was the case where some part of his body is affected with some red glow, but his left leg however seen a lot of change of alternation, causing it to become different after he lost it by a trap during the prologue which you can see the mechanical left leg in order to cover it)

Condition Level - ???

Deaths: 1+ (only one has been confirmed in his logs and it's in the prologue, but could reach up more in the progressing of the story.)

Allies: Hank, Deimos, Sanford, 2BDamned, Jebus, Auditor, Agents, Grunts, Mag Agents, ATP Soldats, Tricky, P.H.A.S.E (named: Parallel Hunters Allegiance System Enigma), Alex Mercer, TF2 Mercenaries, other groups/factions from other worlds

Enemies: Dyvak, P.A.I.N (Protocol Alpha Innovation Nimbus), other former enemies that became part of his team now

"A scientific genius, an usual next level of an reborn assassin, or another prodigious legend that will cement a name for himself, but whose face shown masked into hiding."
- Auditor

"A moment when the time is ticking already, then you're dead."
- Hank

Description

Qronoz is the tetartagonist and the main protagonist of the book who first appeared in his debut in the prologue alongside the three other protagonist, Hank, Sanford, and Deimos. He has black hair with a tint of faded ends of red on his hair. He wears in a trench coat, red shirt, black pants with a mechanical left leg had be worn after an incident, wears a scarf and a visor to cover up his face. His first appearance in the book started with him being a professor, working on his projects, yet is still in his masked coverage as it was noted in the beginning.

Unfortunately, he's been seen carried by Hank who was in his normal form in the prelude after he was down unconscious outside of the ruined facility of the Pharyx Studio after he was killed once by a surprise attack planned by Dyvak, but was suddenly revived by a type of anomaly who took in command of his body, giving him unstable amounts of power, thus commencing his murdering spree on his enemies backstabbing him.